for Rare Kinds

6/17/2010 c5 1Handsome Devil
Man, I wish you would update this...
6/17/2010 c5 acorn2oak
AWESOME story! Can't wait to find out what happens next.

Thanks so very much for sharing your amazing talent!
4/21/2010 c5 firedraygon97
This is so exciting! Oh man, I can't even imagine how utterly bizarre and frightening this whole thing is for Nick, figuring out his paranoia is totally warranted. Awesome work. Please write more soon!

~fd97
4/19/2010 c5 5Curb Crasher
I gotta say . . . "Poor Nick."
3/18/2010 c5 kosmich
wow, this is really good. it's a real pleasure to read this story, it has all the things I look for in a (good) story. you definitely have to keep writing!
1/9/2010 c5 Ashlie
I enjoyed the humor in this chapter quite a bit. Well done, my friend.
1/9/2010 c5 An update
This story is so good,and slightly addictive. I love Nick, he's very realistically bewildered, an awesome protagonist. Looking forward to more, (hopefully!). :)
1/8/2010 c5 AnnaG.Luv
I love that we get to see more of Nick's personality. Not that we hadn't before but just that I had been more or less masked by his medication and rationalizations. I'm stoked for where this story is going.
11/15/2009 c2 1Nevergreen
The insight into Nicholas' past was very cool, I like the subtle cultural differences as well, particularly the magic paper. Fairheim...seems a bit odd.
11/15/2009 c1 Nevergreen
This has an intriguing start, and Nicholas seems like an endearing character. Not sure what to make of Roger, he seems like a bit of a sneaky cat. Can't wait to read further!
11/13/2009 c1 9Drizzle
two genies! I knew disney left out something important!
11/13/2009 c4 Drizzle
very interesting plot. I'm hooked!
11/9/2009 c4 5Curb Crasher
. . . Wow. o_0 I have no idea what's going on, but that's to be expected. So, OMGWTF? This last part was especially trippy. And that boy crawling on the floor naked brought to mind all sorts of bad horror movies that are now going to make me have nightmares. *shudder*

I like the characters.
11/6/2009 c4 AnnaG.Luv
It sounds like Maria is scared of him...possibly because she knows what he is? I'm so curious!
11/6/2009 c4 Trinket
I really like this story and can't wait to find out what Nicky *and* Roger are, for I think Roger was right when he said he wasn't a vampire. So very, very curious!

I do hope though that you find a title for this story... I think less people might give the story a chance because it's untitled... I know I nearly passed it over because of it. :S And what a shame it would have been to miss it... :S

Well, best of luck to you (with the writing)!

Trinkie