for 11:58 pm

3/27/2011 c7 229punctured.lungs
Yeah. I've done the exact same thing.
1/18/2010 c60 54wayfaringstrangers
I can relate to this.. :/
12/22/2009 c1 8Kitty787
this is amazing. im seriously just jaw dropped right now. please, dont stop, this is seriously a work of art.
12/6/2009 c59 54wayfaringstrangers
That's not good at all...

Maybe you should find a way to take it from him without him knowing. He'll just think he lost it.
12/6/2009 c58 wayfaringstrangers
Your mother was wrong. You did the right thing. Well, morally anyway.
12/6/2009 c57 wayfaringstrangers
I think quite a few of the same things. It's so much easier to just tell people everything's fine, nothing's wrong than it is to tell them how you really feel.
11/25/2009 c56 18Chuken Hachiko
I remember you said something in Chapter 46 about how Rain is basically your alter-ego of sorts...and then something about Dissociative Identity Disorder in chapter 54.

Maybe Rain's one of your other personalities and Rain wrote that poem? Where do you keep the stuff you write for fictionpress? (Like with me I keep all my fictionpress stuff in a well hidden folder on the computer) Check wherever it is you keep your writing, because maybe you technically did write those poems.
11/22/2009 c54 31drink me pretty
I thought that was depersonalization?

Or I don't know-I've always gotten derealization

and depersonalization confused. They seems oh so

similar on paper.

Regardless, I've felt that a lot before.

It is rather unsettling.
11/14/2009 c52 54wayfaringstrangers
Then don't be friends with her. You obviously don't need her in your life if she's going to treat you like that. You have plenty of other friends who treat you way better than she does.
11/14/2009 c51 wayfaringstrangers
I'm so sorry that happened. Stupid bastard should be burned alive.

Just, try to ignore his existence, as hard as that may seem. It's really the only thing you can do if you see him everyday.
11/14/2009 c50 wayfaringstrangers
It's okay to not want to have sex with him. And the fact that he's willing to not push you into doing it just proves how much he really does care about you.

If you don't want to have sex yet, then don't. There's nothing that says you have to have sex with a person after being with them for however long. You do it when you're ready.
11/12/2009 c52 176qveenofcvps
i agree.

a person like that would get on my nerves too.
11/12/2009 c50 qveenofcvps
it is selfish.

but don't feel bad-all humans are selfish when it comes to stuff like this.
11/4/2009 c49 54wayfaringstrangers
Wow, that sounds like an amazing sight.
11/3/2009 c48 176qveenofcvps
rain, you have to think of the present.

he has you now. he loves you now.

he might have loved that girl but it's over.

he has you.

you never forget memories. you only let them go.

you have to accept that it happened and then you have to let it go.
97 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »