for Gossip

8/25/2009 c1 1lookingforsomething1994
You described the pain of gossip really well. I like how the song is showing that she is trying to make the decision to stay or not.
8/24/2009 c1 67Samurai-Soldier
Hm, nice, it seems like it would probably fit best as an alt. rock song, but if thats not what you have in mind then don't mind me. It's very honest and yes, gossip can easily break someone down, though for it, it's nice you have someone to help you. Well, as I said, nice job; this has potential as an actual song, not just good lyrics. Peace
8/24/2009 c1 7A.J Scarlet
Hm...gossip really hurts THAT much? But the song was shorter than the other that I remember.Not bad. ^_^
8/23/2009 c1 23Amaury
Very true. Gah, I hate gossip, but it's such an easy trap to fall into. I really like the imagery in the lines about "holding my hand." Very creative. Nice job. :]
8/23/2009 c1 26wordsofjade
That's beautiful. And very powerful and true, because sometimes you have to decide between giving in to all the stupidity of people and what THEY think, and being strong and toughing it out with the people you care most about. Good job! :)
8/23/2009 c1 23fatbird33
usually i'm not a fan of rhyming in poetry, but i think that it was good here. it didn't sound too forced or cheesy.
8/12/2009 c1 6The Parisian Guanaco
=( This song is really sad to me, and I'm not sure if that was your goal. :/ This is why I hate gossip so much, because it hurts people into wanting to get away from it all, through any method. Or at least that's what I interpreted it as meaning.