for Thoughtless

6/18/2010 c26 Angie
I read story last week and I only got around on reviewing it today. I fell in love with the part where Kiera was thinking about something about how Kellan was fire and Denny was water. The love triangle was so heartbreaking. Especially when 'the other man' was a man whore and you find yourself rooting for the whore instead of the 'good boyfriend' who is so sweet and loving. It was so heartbreaking. I loved Griffin, typical guy. Loved Kellan most of the time. But sometimes he's too needy. Maybe it's just me? I like a manly man. And I feel so bad for Kellan. My heart was aching when he was opening up to Kiera about her family and his whoring problems (i really like the word whore), I was close to tearing up. Although his man whoring (lol) is unacceptable, I get where he's coming from. Moving on to Kiera, I liked her at first, then I hated her. Cursed her. Then I just wanted to freaking wring her neck. She's so selfish! I mean, literally playing with Kellan AND Denny's hearts, who are BOTH decent men (Kellan, somewhat decent). Denny who's like almost a freaking SAINT. HOnestly! Who does she think she is! She was constantly whipping Kellan's heart. Practically stomped on Denny's. Urgh! That girl makes me so mad. I get how it's hard to choose between the two, but prolonging it for that long! Kellan was so ready to walk away, but she HAD to pull him back for her own selfish reason. She's a freaking coward. On a much lighter note, I loved the whole tattoo thing. So sweet. Denny was a bit too perfect, almost unrealistic to me. Or maybe I've been hanging out with the wrong guys. Lol. Loved his... "you're my heart" quotes. I'm reviewing extra long because you are so under appreciated. 142 reviews? Come on! You deserve more.
6/14/2010 c26 1Minimako
This was a really good story! There were so many times where I felt horrible about Denny, and I found incredibly bad for him. You really developed your characters well!

Great writing! :D
6/4/2010 c8 4jayyy
The heroine is a nosy, controlling, clingy bitch.

I hated her so much, I almost wanted to stop reading the amazing story, you really brought it up with the little changes in her personality.

From the begining I couldn't help but love all of the characters exception of her, now I love all of em'

Kudos.
5/24/2010 c26 33
oh goodness me. i started reading this yesterday and could not stop until i finished it. it was an absolute rollercoaster ride, but in the best way possible!

im so happy with the way it ended and this was amazing!
5/21/2010 c26 Deneanne
That was incredible. I absolutely despised Kellan through most of the story until the space needle, and then I of course fell in love with him. Keira too, through most of the story I was so angry with her for letting Kellan treat her like crap, it made her seem weak, and I hate when women are portrayed as weak. I hated her for treating Denny like crap too, he was too sweet. But somehow by the end you had me liking her too. I felt sympathy for her, more understanding for the fact that she truly couldn't control her love for either man, and it was incredibly difficult for her to choose. Though, I still hated that she stuck by Kellan through everything he did to her. He had a good reason as it turned out but she didn't know that while it was happening. I'm glad Denny had a happy ending, I would've been angry if he didn't :). And the Jenny and Evan thing was so unexpected, but so good. I loved that.

You're an amazingly talented writer, I can't wait to start on one of your other stories.
4/28/2010 c26 2Devilish Kisses
*tear* Oh my god! It's over! It was a great story and I really enjoyed reading it! Great work :D

By the way, I think you should do a story about Denny and his new life in Australia. I really want to know how exactly he gets over Keira and what his new life is like. Anyways, that's just an idea, so...
4/27/2010 c19 Devilish Kisses
Lol, the only thing they need now is for Denny to be out of the picture completely
4/27/2010 c17 Devilish Kisses
Yup, she loves him. And he`s doing the only thing he knows to do in the situation...get over her
4/27/2010 c11 Devilish Kisses
Innocent flirting...yeah, right!
4/26/2010 c5 Devilish Kisses
Why hasn't Denny called? I'm starting to get very worried...
4/23/2010 c2 Devilish Kisses
Lol, their band name! Totally awesome!
4/21/2010 c1 1allisonw0nderland
Great ending! You had me guessing until the very end, I loved every second of it. Can't wait to read your next story :)
4/21/2010 c26 4Mary Chrys
Holy eff.

That is the first time in my life that an FP story has actually made me cry a little. This story is beautiful.
4/13/2010 c10 Calypso
Your story's actually pretty good. I'm impressed, considering the fact that most stories here are Gloria Tesch-esque. There were a few editing mistakes here and there, but those are to be expected. And I feel so sorry for the poor girl now! If I were her, by now I'd have told Kellan, "Screw you, screw Denny, screw college, I'm turning lesbian and immigrating to the Czech Replublic."
4/12/2010 c5 1allisonw0nderland
I'm loving your work so far. I can't wait to finish reading this story! :)
383 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »