for Thoughtless

2/7/2010 c26 3craziebabe45
Well I'm just as sad as I am happy that I finished the story. I'm glad that Kellan and Kiera finally ended up together. That's what I wanted from the beginning. I loved the entire thing and now I want to go and read what you had originally envisioned for the story. I have a feeling that she ended up alone...or dead. Sad :(

You're very talented. I can't wait to read through your other stuff and for you to post another story. Congratulations on the completion!
2/7/2010 c23 craziebabe45
WHAT? OMG! He kicked her instead. Fuck...this sucks! I knew Denny had to have been setting them up from the beginning...it was all a little too conspicuous. And then on their final farewell, he steps in. Ugh...pain...it hurts. So terrible I hope she makes it! She has to make it
2/7/2010 c26 Shikaido Yuki
To be honest, I'm a little bit confused while reading your story... I need to reread a paragraph a couple of times to understand it, but maybe it's because of my foggy state of mind. *shrugs* And the story has long, long, long chapters that aren't my taste, and the story is a little on the slow side... BUT it was all wonderfully mixed into a one, fine story. I loved reading this story and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. I liked Kellan, though I don't like Kiera very much, she's so indecisive but if she's not than this story wouldn't be as juicy! I wish you could do a series out of this, though, like maybe a story of Anna? lol. She's an intriguing character. Oh, I cried like a sobbing wreck while reading this story, you really have done a wonderful job! XD Thanks for writing such a great story!
2/7/2010 c22 craziebabe45
SHE CHOSE KELLAN! Woot! Now let's see if she can actually stick by this lol
2/7/2010 c9 1AtiyaMonae
ughh..i know it's gonna get better with Kellan..

but he's such an ASS.

btw, i absolutely love Denny..but it was HIS mistake to come back.

kinda stupid if you ask me.

poor Kiera..should've kept her legs closed.

now she has to deal with all this crap..

[sigh..]

good story though1 it's going on 3;3o am here..been reading since Midnight..[lol]

going to bed, but definitely finishing tomorrow!
2/5/2010 c21 3craziebabe45
Oh wow...I can't believe that last scene actually happened. How terrible of them to do that while Denny was asleep in the OTHER room! But at the same time completely fantastic. I want them to just be together.

I can see her reluctance to leave Denny. Even when you've been unhappy in a situation for a long time, it's really hard to see that. Especially when you can remember a not too distant past when everything was perfect, you moved across the country for each other, and he quit his dream job for you.
2/5/2010 c20 craziebabe45
wow...what a haunted childhood. Mine was so very similiar to Kiera's that I couldn't even imagine something so dark and horrible.

But what are they going to do? They don't have any time before Denny is going to find out. Griff is a loud mouth obviously. I have no idea how she thought that lie was going to work?
2/5/2010 c17 craziebabe45
Oh so sad...I can't believe he is doing this while she is there. I mean I know she sleeps with Denny, but not like this. She doesn't rub it in his face at every chance. And they obviously are in love with each other. How can he sleep with these girls when he has those feelings? It is such a dick guy move...trying to drown your feelings in someone else. Bleh...stupid Kellan.
2/4/2010 c14 craziebabe45
.lawueoj lcejfojweljcljwoeijefio Ugh...I can't even type right now. That chapter was freaking ridiculous! What is going on between Kellan and Kiera just teras me up inside. I want her to be with him so bad. All the emotions they are holding back...I feel like I'm holding back. Every time they touch...I can just see it.

This could easily be the best story I've read on fictionpress. You make everything SO real. I've been in a situation like this before. I'm not really proud of it, but this is EXACTLY how it felt to be there. All the time you try to push back the feelings, but you have them for both guys. But since you aren't supposed to be thinking about you, that just makes you think about him MORE!

Great job. I applaud your work! Please get published so I can buy this and put it on my shelf lol
2/3/2010 c13 craziebabe45
Ugh...is it really terrible that I wanted them to get together again while Denny was gone? Because I REALLY wanted them to get together lol I can't believe she was able to resist him when he was right there and ready for her. OMG it was painful for me to read her turning him down. I couldn't imagine what it was like for her.
2/3/2010 c11 craziebabe45
Hahaha...awesome ending to that chapter. How she hadn't realized that her heavy panting would turn him on I dont know. But them trying to be innocent is adorable. Neither of them really want it, but they are both trying to rather unsuccessfully.

I still think I would feel majorly guilty about all the flirtatious touching especially when the boyfriend is in the same house! Craziness
2/3/2010 c10 craziebabe45
Well damn, I don't even know what Kiera should do. Both men are equally delicious in their own ways. Denny the perfect boyfriend and Kellan the rock God. I would love to be in her situation...as long as there were no consequences lol
2/3/2010 c9 craziebabe45
That last scene was so intense. I found myself wanting to read it through so fast just so I could find out what happened at the end. At the same time I wanted to read VERY slowly so that I wouldn't miss anything hehe. Kellan is so smexy!
2/3/2010 c8 craziebabe45
JERK...that's all I have to say
2/3/2010 c7 craziebabe45
Geez, just when you think that everything is downhill (besides her and Kellan sleeping together of course) Denny comes back. Oh man, I dunno what to think right now. I love Denny, but Kellan damn. So sad that he got drunk obviously knowing that Denny was back. Sad...sad...
383 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »