for Thoughtless

7/12/2011 c5 pigsCANflyXDXD
Awww. It was incredibly sweet of Kellan to give the stuffed animal to the girl.

Another amazing chapter!
7/12/2011 c2 pigsCANflyXDXD
Kiera and Denny are such a sweet couple. :)

Great chapter by the way!
7/12/2011 c1 pigsCANflyXDXD
This seems to be an interesting story.

Uh-Oh! Kiera is in for a bumpy ride. Life is tough when you are surrounded by hot guys.
7/9/2011 c2 1DofD
Another amazing chapter.
7/9/2011 c12 3Lauren. C. Powell
i like your book so much, i have ordered it to read it without haveing to go on the internet, i really do love this story, hope it goes on fanfiction, i've had so many idea's from this stage about how Kellan and Kiera could get together, won't be as good as yours, because i have the rest of the story to go, is the sequel going to be published as well? hope so :) anyway, great job so far, haven't stopped reading since i got up, i must be hooked :) x
7/9/2011 c10 Lauren. C. Powell
when is she going to get with Kellan? does she get with Kellan? i hope so, yet again, an amazing chapter :D
7/9/2011 c3 Lauren. C. Powell
OMG! True Blood :D i does love that show (if that's what she was watching) haha.

and the chapter was really good, i seriously like the rest of it and when Kiera said "Well it matters to me" to Rita, and that's a little disterbing, Rita being a cooger and Kellen actually going with it, but amazing chapter :) x
7/9/2011 c1 Lauren. C. Powell
you know when Kellen was singing, was you thinking 'Leave Out All The Rest' as the song he was singing, because that's the song that immediately came to my head.

but i really like how they met, it was a really good chapter :)
7/4/2011 c28 rwellpott
Is it available on the Kindle?
7/2/2011 c26 momo3069
Hey!

I liked this story a lot. It was funny and sad!
7/1/2011 c26 3ShineySianey
Oh my God! I absolutely loved your story. I literally couldn't stop reading it. It was amazing!

There was so much romance and angst it was unreal. Don't we all wish we had our own Kellan - a loving caring bad boy, who's amazing in bed ;)

-ShineySianey x
6/29/2011 c28 esinevitable
I discovered thoughtless on smash or feedbooks, I forget then kept searching for a sequel or something more on the story and discovered you on fictionpress then Facebook. Either way I'm surprised this story doesn't have more comments. I love K&K! I love the story, drama romance and angst. I've reread it several times. Love it.
6/29/2011 c26 MusicIsMyLife.14
I am in love with this story. I spent like two or three days reading this story into the wee hours of the nigth, thank god its summer holiday or else I would be dead tired for school. Any who, this story made me cry near the end, I felt like I could feel Kiera's pain to chose between Denny and Kellan, and I don't cry. I was shocked that a story could bring me to tears, but it also made me so made at times I wanted to stop reading, I hated that she kept pushing Kellan away and would go back to Denny. All threw the story I just wanted her and Kellan to be together and near the end I was worried that Kiera and Kellan weren't going to be and I was so happy that they did end up together. It is truely an amazing story and I can't wait to go read Effortless, which I will probably start reading right after I post this.
6/28/2011 c28 2MC Hollow
This was a great story I loved it! Even though at times I wanted to just shake Kiera and tell her to forget Denny.
6/25/2011 c7 Guest
Poor Denny. He's such a sweet, nice guy. I hate Kiera right now.
383 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »