for Burning Canvas

8/24/2013 c2 25Oboe.Chica
I'm so excited you're back! I seriously let out a little fangirl scream...(and proceeded to get some weird looks from my roommate, but whatever). I can't wait to read your writing on your new account, congratulations on getting back on your feet and writing again :D
5/27/2010 c1 3Escalator Music
I do wish you would update this story. I absolutely adore your writing style, the mood you created in this chapter has me starving for more.

Lovely work :)
3/16/2010 c1 24cityskyline at your fingertips
I hope you're still writing this because I was definitely pulled in. :)
3/1/2010 c1 B-Dooliie
okay, the summary was really good. tells you enough to be interesting, but not too much.

your writing is so amazing and original and, sort of raw and wisful, even when the storie's not. very nice, very nice.

umm, and eden, edie, sounds really interesting and someone that i may and may not like but who i will be compelled to read about. thats pretty cool, cause i haven't run across many of those.

and so yea, keep writing this! cause i wanna know what HAPPENS, ya know?

thanks for writing!
2/14/2010 c1 25Kyllex
Hm, this sounds like it could be really good. I'd love to see where you go with this! I like the characters, Edie is interesting. Her friends are funny and I love me some Japanese male models with killer smiles. ;] Haha. Well, I liked it, and I will be watching to see what happens next! Nice job. (:
1/23/2010 c1 2Flying Werecats
Overall, you have a really nice story. Several of my family members have died that I wasn't really close to, so I've been in Edie's position...

I love the story title! Your characters are believable, and the storyline is realistic. Awesome story, update soon!XD
12/18/2009 c1 2Lullaby Street
Oh ah...and then some more ohhs. Very interesting! i mean, normally your tories are very interesting, but this one is different. It sounds very captivating. But seriously hun, you need to pick one story and stick to it for a couple of weeks or my head is going to fill up with so many bits and pieces of different stories that Ima have a break down.

Now, I liked Edie. I've always felt the same about funerals, like if I'm not crying when everyone else is then there's something wrong with me. I liked that, it made me feel a little bit more normal at that point.

The plot seems very promising, and surely there's going to be many twists...if you ever get around to it.

Hopefully you are having a wonderful winter vacation and some happy times.

~Andy
8/16/2009 c1 concretion.of.sugar
I like all your stories, so please keep writing them as they come to you. I haven't actually read all your stories, but I do mean to, and my point was that I like Edie quite a bit, because she seems very real, and I am really quite tired.
8/16/2009 c1 funnyface
Long time no see. I love scifi, I'm glad that you're branching out. E-mail me; and update soon, please!
8/16/2009 c1 Sherlockian94
i like. Keep writing. and I know a good exterminator.