for Nerd

6/7/2018 c9 Guest
Have my babies hayley
4/7/2016 c9 Guest
Now I'll just sit in my sad corner know that this story will never come to completion.
4/7/2016 c6 Guest
I am so happy with this chapter. You took a cliche in a plot like this and completed turn it around. Too bad this was made in 2009 though. I really just hope someone takes it soon and makes new chapters.
4/30/2013 c9 1granity20
i really want this two to get together...
thanks for this!
1/2/2011 c9 23firestar267
Even though you havent updated in a while, I wanted to review anyway and let you know that I really enjoyed the read, it was well written and the characters felt real. I like Alecs point of view, it was funny and I liked it being from the jocks perspective, not the nerds for a change. Im putting you on my alerts, so I hope to read more at some point :)
1/25/2010 c2 6letyoursoultakeflight
Then I can find a girl I actually like, since none I’ve met so far has made me really feel anything.

- O_o hmm, I wonder why? :)
12/30/2009 c9 8Annabel Wynters
You need to update! I love the idea of the Jock/Nerd coupling, I know its been done about a billion times before but I like this one.
11/30/2009 c9 63Caseus
GAH ASDFGHJKL; SHANE YOU DUMBASS. :O

but I guess that just calls for more drama :D

So. I reviewed all the chapters that are out. And I am psyched for more. Now. I am going to go do Chemistry homework and not be distracted anymore .
11/30/2009 c8 Caseus
Hahaha you're so random. I love it :)

They really should talk more. And make everyone kill them. Muahahaha *is sadistic*
11/30/2009 c7 Caseus
GAH. You made Em annoying on purpose so I could hate her. And her textspeak...ew. Just ew.

But yay. Texting Shane. Hm... ;D

YAY PAUL.

YAY GAY.

YAY LOVE.
11/30/2009 c4 Caseus
Ahahaha. So predictable. But then again, always a place for more predicaments :D
11/30/2009 c3 Caseus
AH ALEC IS SO ADORABLE (yes, already read. But this was my initial reaction :D). Can I like, just jump in and hug him? 8D He so wants Shane. And he so knows it XD
11/30/2009 c2 Caseus