for TYM Read New Version

3/13/2014 c2 rememberholly
:) This is so cool, it's has the same characters I fell in love with, but different scenarios...P.S. WHERE'S WIL? I NEED WILBUR...
3/13/2014 c1 rememberholly
OOOOOOHHHH! I LIKE THIS VERSION! (MUCHO SORRY, BUT I'M ON A SUGAR HIGH :) I WAS READING YOUR OTHER VERSION OF THE STORY, AND I COMMENTED ON THE LATEST CHAPTER IN GUEST VERSION, CAUSE I WAS TOO LAZY TO SIGN IN, WHEN I STUMBLED ON THIS, and Brit, this is REALLY cool, I can't wait for the finishing of your other story, and I'm gonna go read the rest of these chapters, hopefully leaving a comment here and there. BUH BYE! Love ya!
6/5/2011 c18 5Brandi Heir
please post the rewrite on fictionpress!

i did like her mother coming back instead of alexa hunting her down. but i understand the feeling and i'm willing to try it your way :)
7/17/2010 c17 5AmandaHold
i love this story. i love the malones! i'm really curious about what happened to make matt despise their mother so much. dominic is adorable. so's doug. i can't wait to read more. update soon =)
7/16/2010 c15 kodkvnnrjgn
I like how we get to see a more sensitive side of Doug in this chapter. He always seemed nice, but now it's interesting how he's getting so protective of Alexa. The Matt situation is kind of scary.

It's awesome that Alexa and her mom are going to hang out. Sometimes shopping can bring girls closer. haha Nice update!
7/7/2010 c2 Poptart.Target
WOAHH! you are super awsome! love it!
7/4/2010 c15 20Faith O'Brien
First of all, you're totally welcome. You know you're still the best idea-bouncer. I'm just trying to return the favor.

Second, you're too hard on yourself. I think that this chapter flowed nicely. Doug was a little more emotional than I would have expected, but I don't think it was too far out of character...just a little more than might be required for the scene.

Looking forward to watching Alexa and Dom become friends again.
6/30/2010 c15 3Obsidian Butterflies
WOW! I really like this story. I like how you really let people see into Alexa's home life. A lot of stories like this focus solely on like friends and crushes. But you cover all the aspects! Its amazingly written! I really enjoy reading this! Can't wait for the updates and the continuation of this story! :D (Sorry for my terrible spelling. It is my one true downfall in life haha)
6/30/2010 c13 16Creeping Collarbones
I just started reading this and I LOVE IT! You should totally do the one shot about Ting and Matt!
6/28/2010 c14 20Faith O'Brien
So I finally got a chance to sit down and read this chapter and I'm so glad that I did. Nice turnaround on Max-can't wait to see how this develops further. Hope everything's okay with you, drama-life wise.

Love ya!

FOB
6/24/2010 c14 kodkvnnrjgn
In my opinion, this is your best chapter so far. :) I'm really confused now. I don't know whether Alexa would be better of with Max or Dom. The last sentence is really powerful. It just seems to tie the whole story together. Great update!
4/26/2010 c13 kodkvnnrjgn
I really liked the party scene. I'm really curious about why Max wants to talk to Alexa. I'm also really curious about the Matt/Ting thing. A oneshot would be greatfor that. Anyway, nice chapter. This story just keeps getting better!
4/11/2010 c13 Faith O'Brien
I think Alexa and her mom, if you're looking to further it, would probably start out really good-especially if they're both looking to make up for lost time. Most relationships (especially moms and daughters) tend to go the "let's just pretend it never happened" route. Eventually, though, there's bound to be a moment when both parties realize that's not possible and issues need to be worked out.

That's just my take, anyway. Looking forward to where you take this next.
4/11/2010 c12 Faith O'Brien
Dun dun DUN.

I meant to review the last chapter and tell you that scene at the beginning, with Alexa and her memory of her dad was my favorite scene in this whole novel. Kudos.
4/11/2010 c10 Faith O'Brien
Yay for humanizing Alexa! Can't wait for Mr. Malone face time.
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »