for Sport

4/23/2012 c1 DutchAver
Okay. Lol. At the beginning, I seriously thought they were making love and that the girl could keep it up all day while the boy was exhausted. Nice one over there.

I like how you entwine the games they play with the status of their relationship, and how the guy is so sure that the girl is his. It's kind of sweet.

The ending was a shock and came very sudden. Maybe a bit too sudden, even - but then again, that makes us live with the girl in this story, who didn't see this coming either.

Nevertheless, good one :)
7/31/2010 c1 9Narq
Very interesting and original story. Nice try, I might say.

Love and sport, I'd think that you'd be writing from a guy's POV, somehow ;)

But yeah, I think you did really well, and I've got to give you credit for the flawless way you've managed to put in the metaphores.

Narq.
7/7/2010 c1 2cheveux roux
It was truly heartbreaking, unpredictable, and the metaphors were written in flawlessly. Though neither had many lines or much characterization, you were able to get their personalities across with both their good traits and flaws. The last line was the perfect way to end it - out of context, it could seem rather clinical and unemotional, but in the context of the story, it really gives the feel of the whole story and Rebecca's emotions. Well done!
2/19/2010 c1 4BlaznFangurl
XC What an absolutely tragic ending, and the whole thing was so cute too! *Sigh* Well besides from the sad ending it was great, I love how you subtly shifted from sport to sport! I didn't even notice until I really got into it! That was a very cute idea.

Great Work, Blazn
2/4/2010 c1 4Frayling0
I loved this :D Joining two clashing things like sport and love makes for an interesting read. When I've got more time I look forward to looking at your other stuff :) Nice work :D ~ Luke
1/31/2010 c1 2Awkward Situation
I like the use of sporting metaphor for love and how it was written. I was hoping it was a happy ending though, but good job nonetheless =)

Thanks for the review!
12/30/2009 c1 xXhootsXx
Aww...I had thought it was a such a sweet fic...I loved their love for each other, but the ending made me very, very, very,very sad. Good job! (:
8/23/2009 c1 7Liya Smith
Aw. That was really sad. And I thought that this story was gonna be a happy one. Nicely written though.