for Take Me Away

4/20/2010 c1 9Octoberly
That was done really well. I like the way you did it, and I agree, it just wouldn't have worked as a poem. Sometimes questions don't have answers, and I couldn't tell you what I think he is, perhaps he is something new.

Sincerely,

Owl Moon
4/16/2010 c1 3skimmed.milk
the story's nice, though short and also how it was written. The mysterious creature even made it better. :)
12/19/2009 c1 82steffxnie
Wow, this is amazing. Great descriptions. I like how you let the readers decide who he is. Your comment really made me wonder. If he's a dark creature, then this piece is really metaphorical. I really love this. Keep up the wonderful work!
9/6/2009 c1 11UnspokenChaleur
Wow. Reading something this good makes you want to read so much more. This was absolutely wonderful. Obsidian hair, so dark and smooth it almost looked liquid fell into his eyes, the color of deep amethyst. That is perfect imagery. I can see in inside my head.
8/27/2009 c1 5midnightsweetheart
I really like this- is it a oneshot? I would love this story to continue :)
8/27/2009 c1 8Jessiy
I reckon you imagine him as either her imagining him or just someone evil. I personally believe he's evil, before I read your description of his words I thought he was lovely and protective but that was before he spoke. Now I think he's being all gorgeous and that but is super evil, of to make her fall. Hehe, good work 10/10. Makes you wonder :P Jessiy x