for Mythology

2/16/2005 c1 Body Electric
Lovely! Very descriptive and "heart-aching" as another reviewer put it. Joaquin is yummy...(forgive my lack of pretty words, he puts me in a stupor)
1/30/2005 c1 958Faithless Juliet
OMG that was amazing, litterally I'm on the floor screaming that was so good, that was one of the best poems that I have ever read on this site. The imagry and detail, the beauty of it shinned so brightly that I had to guard my eyes but them felt shamed to have looked away. This was perfection, unabashed brilliance, I applaud you.

Much love,Juliet.
7/20/2004 c1 Frankfurt of notingham
very intevesting...
P.S. if u want a story with more action read: a friends story, under author pen name spilledmilk.
9/23/2003 c1 HardSpankFan
OOh, I like this poem very much. It's pretty!
8/3/2002 c1 Netsirksmada
I loved it. It fit him perfectly. I love him!
12/20/2001 c1 74Yelen
Bluefen from the Dreamworks board? Hey, it's tripwires. I post there too. Your poem is just...it's very, very beautiful. I wrote one about the lovely Joaquin too but it pales terribly in comparison to yours. I think you have pretty much captured the whole fixation with Joaquin Phoenix. Okay, that didn't make much sense, but all I'm trying to say is that I love your poem. Brilliant work.
6/13/2001 c1 142Battykat
heart-aching and poignant. beautifully written. thank you :)
5/2/2001 c1 Lauren
Heh, here's my crappy, completely not helpful review/critique. But. then. reviews are somewhat different from critiques, huh? The case with me has always been productive, and not. Those that are productive are Critique and those not are Reviews, so...I suppose I'm doing the right thing here.

You deemed me your #1 fan, remember? I love all of your things...this is very nice...yes. . . I love . . .