for Thoughtless Original Ending

5/4/2019 c2 Jeni
I just finished reading Thoughtless and Thoughtful. I’m glad Kiera didn’t end up dying, and can’t wait to continue reading your series!
3/5/2015 c2 3anawrites
That was a very nice ending but I am way happier with the way you ended it in the book. I have never been a fan of Keira but that doesn't mean I want her to die. Gosh, I cried so much and it was hard to control my tears when you are in the office and all your other co-workers have a clear view of you. After reading this, I began to treasure Effortless and Reckless more ,not that I don't treasure them but more of how grateful I am that there 2 books. If Keira died in Thoughtless then there wouldn't be any sequel. So thank you from the the bottom of my heart 3
2/24/2015 c2 gulmina.khan.125
Plx also upload thoughtful here.
2/6/2015 c2 kimberley
Omggggggg I am sooo glad this wasn't the ending!
11/27/2014 c2 Nathaly Bonilla
WOW... :(
this is really sad...
After all, I think Kellan really deserve a happy endind with the person he loves... so, I prefer the other ending :v
But this was interesting..
8/31/2014 c2 er
what the fucking shit?
8/27/2013 c2 jackieshopper
Wow... what an ending. I bawled like a baby.
7/19/2013 c2 Guest
I simply loved it... So heartbreaking but pure. Not what anyone would guess.
6/27/2013 c1 Cale Messenger
Oh my God! Thank God I haven't seen this before I even read the whole trilogy! Or else I will curse the book with all my life! I love this trilogy so much!
6/4/2013 c2 sexybear05
Oh my, I can't remember when last I cried sooo much while reading, this version is so sad
2/18/2013 c2 Guest
I am so glad the story didn't really end like this. My heart was broken and I caouldn't stop crying while read it. Thank you for rethinking the end and giving us Kellan and Kiera
2/5/2013 c2 Guest
So glad you changed it...that ending was just too sad.
2/3/2013 c2 Cloretta
Thank you for this read!
1/30/2013 c2 h2dope
i disagree with some things that were said bout the book as a whole. While I am ver happy that the writter decided to go with an alternate ending this ending was very powerful. I don't think the scenes should have been shorten on behalf that the suspense of who she was going to choose and how we were so caught up in her head as well as her heart that we ourselves could also play the same role that Kiera played. I felt that the more my heart raced to know who she ended up with, the better the ending turned out to be. And with that twist after he kicks her the hospital scene it made my heart race once again because I kept telling myself "Okay, its not over I still have so many pages left" and it gave me a sense of relief because i put hope into my mind as well as heart for how much the characters have touched me. I feel the writter did an EXCELENT job.
1/21/2013 c2 Reggie
Wow that was so sad and beautiful at the time but i am really really happy that you choose a different ending and loved the second book even more knowing what you originally intended on writing. Thank you for not ending it this way!
100 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »