for Where you lead, I will follow

4/27/2011 c1 i-wish-i-had-wings
uughh, why did i read it? now i'm crying, god it's just too sad!you write beautifully, kind of poetic. i don't think i'll read anything more though, cause i tend to avoid things that make me sad, but this was just too deep and sweet to pass over. thank you for sharing =)
11/20/2010 c1 1Ken Ricafort
You're a really good writer. But i think your talent is best for writing short stories. I read some of your long ones and sometimes I can't understand where the story is moving. And sometimes you're writing too fast. First your in this scene, and now you're in another. :) But i ADORE this story, that's why i'm gonna make it into a novel. i really looked for you in fiction press and I'm lucky that you have the same pen name.
11/19/2009 c1 17Elkica
You have captured the feelings with such beautiful and fragile precision and painted the images before my eyes so vividly. Really wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it.
9/26/2009 c1 Anonymously Anonymous
You have very excellent writing. The way your sentences are formed and the words that you use are very eloquent. I love the way that you describe things without going into actual details. The audience knows how it goes and you just give them that feeling; extremely well done.

I really enjoyed this story very much because I actually rarely give any reviews whatsoever. So this is going to be a favorite of mine.

Keep on writing.