for A One Night Stand Turned Complicated

6/27/2010 c16 1Angel Dawn
i was never expecting this to happen at all

who would want her dead?
6/27/2010 c16 6xJadeRainx
OMG! This is really the worst thing that could possibly happen! Why would you even write such a depressing chapter? Huh? HUH? *Takes soothing breath* Anyway, if the person who set fire to Camille's apartment and consequently her whole building, is Alex, then he's better watch his back. First he tired to rape her, and then KILL her... Oh, boy. Jace is going to murder him.

Anyway... Jace was so cute in the beginning of this chapter, but I do need to know. Is Jace still technically dating Alice? That question has been bothering me.

xJadeRainx

Going to read your other story right now! Is it the one about Mike?
6/27/2010 c16 2Lady of Confusion
UPDATE ASAP!
6/27/2010 c16 83Vintage Writer
Oh my god! NO WAY! lol i love the ending! poor Camille! good luck on exams!
6/27/2010 c1 forgetmenotbutterfly
i LOVE this story so much! :D i hope you finish it!
6/26/2010 c16 13CleoQueen
Oh goody...that's an intense kinda chapter. Still, I like this story. Good job!
6/18/2010 c15 horsesrock735
I love how Fiona thinks that $950 for a pair of boots is cheap. It's so funny. I thought my $270 boots were expensive. I love this so far. I read it all today. I am offically addicted to it. Please post more before I have to go check into rehab for withdrawl from your writing, LOL! You are an amazing writer I really hope this is something you persue later on in life.
6/17/2010 c15 1shelbelz15
Yes i wuld like to here mikes story and i like the chapter
6/17/2010 c15 1LykeanAngel
WOW! I'm mad that Mike went off though..and his history with Fiona omg thats something, I think its a gud idea to do a story on him...If I was Camille I would get better aim to beat his a$$ but oh well keep up the good work...OH yea why his Fiona there
6/12/2010 c15 4MaPluie
Well, that was a surprise from Mike. Man, I didn't expect that. What a small world isn't it? Lol.

I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
6/9/2010 c15 11fairytopia27
Who is Matthew Worthington anyway? Why did he have to kiss her? What a jerk! He has no respect.I love the new chapter, theres so many secrets I'm dying to find out.Who would of thought that Mike would have his own story, but he was always the quiet mysterious one.
6/8/2010 c15 1Angel Dawn
I dont get madd that easily but if i was Camille all hell would have broken loose in that room and trust me my aim would have become perfect at that moment.I could understand why Mike is angry but he was totally out of control and am a bit confuse about somethings

LOVE THE WHOLE CHAPTER AND AM GLAD U UPDATED :]
6/8/2010 c15 6xJadeRainx
Oh, wow. that's all I have to say. Wow. Never saw that coming. Gwad! I need to know everything about Camille and Greg, right now! I'm guessing she miscarried.

And I need to know how Mike and Fiona met. Is it just a random circumstance that Fiona is Jace's best friend, and Mike is in Jace's band? I doubt that Jace introduced them... seeing as he wanted to keep his 'other life' secret. But then, Mike would have been way more shocked to see Fiona at Jace's apartment.

Cruse you! Now you have me thinking, and thinking. I'm sure to go mad this time around!

xJadeRainx
6/8/2010 c15 Stretch19
i would definitely want to read the mike story, from the argument on the staircase it sounds like a lot of drama.
6/8/2010 c15 E
getting quite confused now. was she pregnant?
284 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »