for A One Night Stand Turned Complicated

4/13/2016 c36 Jessica
do M rated! It'll be a more juicy story!
4/13/2016 c36 Riyanna
Change the rating to M...love the chapter btw
4/12/2016 c36 Guest 006
You really need to update soon! :) Can't wait for it.

I do think he earned it. I mean, he can be mean and heartless sometimes, but they deserve to be together. I ship them so hard. You have to update soon.

-Guest #006
4/11/2016 c36 CalistaSeraphina
I am so glad! Hopefully this story is a long one. And could you please, please, please, PLEASE update faster! I guess it is really not my place to demand such, but please?! please, please, please?
12/29/2015 c35 mylittleprincess
MORE MORE MORE PLEASE!
12/27/2015 c34 chuckythecat
I JUST STARTED READING THIS STORY AND OMG IM SO HOOKED! PLEASE LET CAMILLE UNDERSTAND JACE I MEAN HES BEEN W HER THRU EVERYTHING SHE CANT JUST NOT GIVE HIM A CHANCE! AND TBH I LOVE JACE AND CAM THEYRE THW CUTEST EVER AND THE NEXT TIME THEY MAKE LOVE I WANT IT TO BE REAL MEANINGFUL (I hope I don't sound too demanding lol) ANYWAY I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! I KNOW YOURE PROLLY TOTES BUSY BUT PLEASE UPDATE SOON AND FAST! I CANT WAIT!
12/17/2015 c34 mylittleprincess
Every person deserve another chance, more chapter please ;D
12/15/2015 c34 Guest
'i wouldn't know, honestly. My first instinct is always to bolt unless that said person stops me to the point where I'm cornered then I listen. No, Camille was not too harsh at all. Jace decided to throw all this at her, but I'm glad that she's giving him another chance. I've been given second chances before, and I'm thankful, still thankful, and could not believe that the person I've wronged stayed, chose to stay with me.

Love, love both POV. Gives you an idea what's going on. Anyway, I'm bracing myself for the worst like in Camille will again have her heart smashed to smithereens. But, she may just surprise us, or you the writer surprise, and come up with an alternate ending for her. A part of me does not want her to forgive anyone who banged her heart, but somehow, Camille has a very big heart, and may just decide for her own peace of mind to surrender to all the hurt and resentments and betrayals and move on. It's an incredible heavy load to be carrying when you have all these grievances against all these people. It was their choices to make to hurt her, to act without thinking about her, but everyone will suffer the consequences, and it may not come at all in their lifetimes, but may come to hunt back in the next generations or so. There's always consequences for every action; you sow what you reap.

thanks for the update.
12/15/2015 c33 Desdemona
this is great hurry though
12/6/2015 c33 mylittleprincess
next chapter pleases ;D
12/6/2015 c33 Jessica
HURRY AND UPDATE
12/6/2015 c33 Chrisi
Oh geez I'm definitely looking forward to the family's reactions. I don't think that Camille will react as strongly as Jace thinks, but his father will NOT be happy. He will do everything in his power to get rid of her. Definitely continue writing this :)
12/3/2015 c31 Desdemona
It is good, just continue please, I need to read all of it
11/30/2015 c32 Chrisi
I stayed up until 3am reading this, you have to continue. There's too many loose ends currently!
5/4/2015 c30 1WanderLost27