for A One Night Stand Turned Complicated

1/4/2011 c12 17Lady of romance world88
Hi. Its beautiful chapter and I love it. :) Ah Jace is off to New York to visit Fiona for weekend. How interesting. Thats very sweet of him to catch up with his friends. :) OMG Steward lady hit on Jace and wants to sleep with him on the plane. Thats so weird. I felt sorry for her. Poor Jace. :( Ah Fiona is wealthy girl is she? *curiously* OMG Jace and Fiona are old lovers are they? :S Ah Jace and Fiona are art lovers. How interesting. :) OMG Jace and Fiona are bet to see if Fiona get out the information from Jace. How interesting. :) I am wonder who will win or lost the bet? *smirk* Hurry update soon. Keep writing. :D I am look forward to read the next chapters of your story. Don't stop writing. :D I am enjoy read this story and I love it. Please update soon. :)
1/4/2011 c12 1noriepie
Lol he's so cocky. And Fiona is interesting. And pertaining to ur question last chapter, yes the ending is a bit corny, just as much as this chapter's ending is a bit cliche. But I still like it :) so keep writing! X
1/2/2011 c11 Mia
Nah man i like the ending, it was cute. Cant wait to read thr next chapter lol maybe asher will actually come
1/1/2011 c11 17Lady of romance world88
Hi. Its beautiful chapter and I love it. :) Ah Camilla and Catherine are talk about the band and Alice. How interesting. I agree with Catherine that Jace should dump Alice before the situation get worse. *worried* I don't understand why Alice do that to Camilla. :S OMG Asher make funny expressions to make Camilla laugh. Thats so sweet of him. :) OMG Greg and Camilla were high school sweetheart. How interesting. I am glad that Camilla realises the true colour of who is the true personality Greg is. :) What is FYI short for? *curiously* OMG Jace slept with twenty - five women. I am wonder why he never has a serious girlfriend? *curiously* OMG Jace can play guitar and taught Camilla how to play the guitar. Thats so cute. :) I am sorry to hear that Camilla's dad has died. Poor Camilla. :( OMG Jace gave Camilla a nickname is Ky. Thats so cute. :) Hurry update soon. Keep writing. :D I am look forward to read the next chapters of your story. Don't stop writing. :D I am enjoy read this story and I love it. Please update soon. :) By the way, I hope that you will read alot of the books and watch the movies that will help you to find some ideas from those. Your ideas are awesome and I am sure of it that you'll have great ideas for next chapters. :)
12/31/2010 c10 Lady of romance world88
Hi. Its beautiful chapter and I love it. :) Ah Chanelle and Camilla are discussing about the band. Thats wonderful. :) Oh my Alice is just show up from nowhere and drop by to visit her sister. I am wonder why? :S OMG Alice and Chanelle are argue about something that caught Chanelle so upset. Poor Chanelle. :( I don't understand why Alice and Chanelle hate each other so much. What does Alice say that to make Chanelle so upset about it? Is it because of Camilla or Chanelle's fiancè? :S OMG Jace work at mechanic. Thats so hot and lucky for him to work there to earn money. Thats great. :) Ah Camilla haven't told Alice about the record videotype for the band. Thats interesting. :) I am wonder why? :S OMG Greg just show up from nowhere and talk with Camilla. How dare he treat her like shit. I can't believe that Greg cheat on her with another woman. What a jerk he is. Poor Camilla. :( OMG Jace and Greg end up in fight each other. Whoa Jace stood up for Camilla and threatened Greg. Thats interesting. :) I am wonder why Jace done it for Camilla? *curiously* Hurry update soon. Keep writing. :D I am look forward to read the next chapters of your story. Don't stop writing. :D I am enjoy read this story and I love it. Please update soon. :) Its great chapter and Keep writing please. Thanks. :D
12/30/2010 c10 83Vintage Writer
Aw Jace has a heart! I really hope he and Camille end up together in the end
12/30/2010 c10 gee.thanks
I love this more every day :D Please update again soon! This is amazing work!
12/29/2010 c9 gee.thanks
AH! So much better in this version :) By far one of my favorite chapters!
12/29/2010 c9 17Lady of romance world88
Hi. Its so beautiful chapter and I love it. :) OMG Alice left the note for Camilla so Alice won't face Camilla that Alice's words do hurt Camilla's feelin. How dare Alice treat her sis so badly and she should be thankful that Camilla is watch out for Alice in case if Alice run in trouble. Why can't Alice respect for her sis and help each other? Poor Camilla. :( A family is always be there through the hard times and thin times no matter how hard the situations threw their feets. Family and Siblings to help each other together as team to show how much they love, comfort, understand, laugh and hugs each other. :) What kind of subjects does Camilla and Alex study at university? *curiously* I am so glad that Camilla make new friend with Madison. Yay! Alex bought the tickets for Camilla. Lucky for Camilla. :) OMG What happen to Camilla and Greg? :S Ah I am so glad that Camilla told Jace about the note. :) OMG Asher is hit on Camilla. Oh dear Jace is jealous now. Poor Camilla. :( Ah Mike is not talkative person. How interesting. :) I like Derek and he has great sense of humor and so hot. :D I am wonder how old are Mike, Derek, Asher, Catherine, Camilla and Chantelle are? *curiously* Hurry update soon. Keep writing :D I am look forward to read the next chapters of your story. Don't stop writing. :D I am enjoy read this story and I love it. Please update soon. :)
12/29/2010 c9 83Vintage Writer
i agree so far favorite chapter =D
12/28/2010 c8 17Lady of romance world88
Hi. Its beautiful chapters and I love it. :) I don't understand why Camilla don't want Jared to broke up with Alice? :S Ah I don't know that Chantelle is engaged. Lucky for her. I am so happily for her. :) Ah Viola is nice elderly lady and I am sorry to hear that her daughter is live far away from her. Poor Viola. :( Yay! The band'll be sign up to become the famous band. Thats awesome. :) Ah Fiona and Jace are good friends. I am so glad that Jace'll visit her in NY for while. Thats so nice of him. :) OMG Chythia and Fiona are best friends. And Fiona's ex cheat on her. What a bastard he is. Poor Fiona. :( Ah Catherine got a daughter, Eliza. Thats so cute. :) I am wonder who's Eliza's father is? *curiously* Ah Jace take care of Eliza. Thats so sweet of him. :) Hurry update soon. Keep writing. :D I am look forward to read the next chapters of your story. Don't stop writing. :D I am enjoy read this story and I love it. Please update soon. :)
12/27/2010 c7 83Vintage Writer
Haha i liked the confrontal scene, it was entertaining. =)
12/27/2010 c5 Vintage Writer
Love this story. Please finish this one tho! I was following and reading the last one and if was really good! So keep up the writing! =)
12/27/2010 c6 17Lady of romance world88
Hi. Its beautiful chapter and I love it. :) What's wrong with Alice? Look at her and she's act like a spoilt brat child. No wonder there's no bond between her and her family. I felt sorry for Alice. Its shame for her to use bitterness and angry it make her sound like a monster. Why can't Alice should say thanks to Camilla that Camilla save her from humilation? :S Ah Stephanio and Chantelle are dating now. Thats so cute couples they are. How long does they dated for? *curiously* OMG Camilla must record the band and the practice for 36 hours. Thats awesome. :) Why Camilla? How come Stephanio don't pick Alice? :S Ah Jace thought Camilla is pregnant. How interesting. I hope that Jace will keep his hands off when Camilla is around him and the band please. :) I hope that Alice won't blame to Camilla and Chantelle at all. :) Hurry update soon. Keep writing. :D I am look forward to read the next chapters of your story. Don't stop writing. :D I am enjoy read this story and I love it. Please update soon. :) And thanks for warm greeting too. *hugs* mwa xo.
12/27/2010 c6 sophiestar
but i loved it and i can not wait for the next one! : )
284 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »