for How to Date Super Heroes

7/18/2013 c28 1LiexTruth
YAY! Just in time for my bed time too! Loved and still do love this story. :)
3/15/2013 c28 reVITAlized
Hi! It's been a while since I last commented, but the basic message is still the same! I love this story. Truly, truly do. There were a couple of syntax bits I would have done differently, but the plot, characters, and 99% of the grammar was incredible. Have you ever considered getting this published professionally? I think it would have a good chance of making it. There are certainly a lot of books that this story could beat by a landslide. Thank you for sharing this lovely story!
3/14/2013 c28 2Lauren Stargazer
Ah! It's complete! Such bittersweet feelings come with completing stories like these, don't you think? A perfect little ending makes it sweet, but the fact that there won't be more and more makes it bitter. Still, I loved this entire story; you did such a wonderful job on it from start to finish. Thank you for sharing How to Date Super Heros with us!
3/13/2013 c28 RubyRed22
OHMYGOSH, IS THIS THE LAST CHAPTER?! I think my face almost broke in half from the stupid grin I got while reading this! Now that I think about it, to an outsider, I probably looked like a freakin' mental patient...

I have to say, I'm having massive mixed feelings about this! I'm so sad this is over, as I love it more than I've loved any story. Though, I don't quite think that needs verification - considering the way I uselessly waved my hands around like an idiot when you updated. Then again, I'm also incredibly HAPPY that you've finally reached the end! I've grown unhealthily attached, haven't I?

It's like this every time! GAH! I'm sitting here doing whatever and then I jump around like a maniac or something equally embarrassing when you post a new chap! I'm not even the type that does those things! Then I start reading, smiling the whole time btw, and since I keep glancing at the scroll bar, I know that at about 3/4 in... I go back and re-read my favourite lines, because I can't stand to see it end! Promptly after, I write a review telling you how excited this story gets me, and wait for another update...which takes more than a few weeks. :( That, in turn, leads me to suffer from withdrawal symptoms and read back the best chapters. I'm mental. And I happen to lack the ability to live without you and your wonderful story.
3/1/2013 c27 Guest
could you maybe write a sequel? PLEASE with cherries on top with everything else wonderful to :) anyway it is awesome!
2/27/2013 c27 RubyRed22
OHMYGOSHHHHHHH I'M SO FREAKIN' HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I'M LITERALLY BOUNCING IN MY SEAT FROM EXCITEMENT! AHHHHHH I'M SOO GLAD YOU UPDATED BECAUSE I AM LIKE SO CRAZILY OBSESSED WITH THIS STORY. I CAN BARELY FORM COHERENT THOUGHTS AND I FEEL LIKE JUMPING FOR JOY RIGHT NOW. YOU PROBABLY THINK I'M SOME CRAZY WEIRDO BY NOW, BUT THAT'S OKAY.
2/27/2013 c27 conti siegel
this is one of the best stories ever! if not thee best!
2/27/2013 c27 2I'llRise124
I love this story! 3
2/26/2013 c27 maaarz
Ohh, I was very surprised and excited when I saw an email alerting me of this new chapter! I thought something might have happened to you... But I'm glad you found time to write this chapter. I love your characters. Liam and Natalie can finally be together now? Well I'll be waiting patiently till your next update!
1/8/2013 c26 2Lauren Stargazer
I just wanted to stop by and say that am in love with what you've written and I'm very eagerly waiting for more. Your story is amazing and I really want to know what happens next! Anyway, keep up the great work!
10/28/2012 c26 RubyRed22
I wished you could have seen my shit-crazy reaction to this! Ahhhhhhhh, yayayayayayayayayay! I loved the last line; I was just waiting for him to mention the name on her shirt! Eeeeep! Update soooooon pleeeeeeease!
10/28/2012 c26 2Lunary Canary
Aww she's so brave! She was saying that as Lady Wonder right? Aww, she should've taken off her mask.
Curious, is this the end? Nuu, I'm not satisfied! More! More! Or perhaps a sequel! :D You're writing is amazing and mysterious and Natalia and Liam are awesome T.T
10/28/2012 c26 maaarz
WOOOO! Is this the end? Reallyyyy? I'm so glad I found your story, I've been following it for a while and I have not been disappointed. I love it. Great job!
8/8/2012 c7 RubyRed22
This is my second time reading this in the same week, but I only realized this now... Didn't Dan change his mind and decide to take the Mustang instead?
8/4/2012 c25 reVITAlized
Ahh! This is adorable! Thank you once again for posting; this is one of my favorite stories by far. You're up there with the Sarah Dessens, and almost to the Christopher Nolans. Keep it up, and you'll go very far indeed:)
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »