for I Remember

7/26/2011 c1 1AsakuraX
This is good. It makes me remember too. I remember the kids getting called home. The kids at my school had already heard something though, and swore there was a bomb across the street set to blow. I remember the videos too. I remember being at my grandma's house, putting together a K'nex toy...
7/22/2011 c1 LilMaria
I was actually in New York when this happened and i was pretty close to it. I think i was with my aunt but i don't really remember much of it. From what i do remember, I'm pretty much scarred for life from this event and i commend you because i don't think i would have the courage to write about it. I'm still trying to get over it.

great job, though! amazing power and a wonderful piece of work. next 9/11, you should definitely think about publishing this in your local magazine or newspaper! :) i don't say that often!

amazing job! Can't wait to read some more of your work :):)

Peace and Love

~marie
8/26/2010 c1 12Broken-Angel-1994
Oh wow, this is sad! I can't remember what happened back then because I was only seven years old and didn't really understand anything other than crying and panic. Have you ever heard that song, "Have You Forgotten?" I LOVE THAT SONG! It's about the terrorists attacks on 911. You should listen too it if you haven't.
1/8/2010 c1 3Miss English
Well, since you reviewed me, I thought I would return the favor. :)

This story was very powerful for me to read, as I was also young at the time of the attacks-I was in fourth grade.

The strange thing is that I thought i heard an explosion when I was walking to school that day. Creepy, eh?

I, with you, will all ways remember 9/11.

RIP, everyone.
9/11/2009 c1 7Bluez Rosen Dreams
I don't what to say about this...but I'm glad that your dad was fine in the end...
9/11/2009 c1 5Levy Wilson
I think everyone remembers where they were when they first heard what happened. I didn't hear about it though until the end of class that day in fifth grade. The school had done a nice job of keeping everyone out of the know until the final announcement telling us to keep calm when we got home and to call loved ones as soon as we did. The time was 2:18 pm when I heard about it. Although I did not have relatives anywhere near the tower or DC or Pennsylvania, nor any traveling relatives, it impacted all of us and still does to this day. This fact is relevant in what you wrote just now. Excellent job.
9/11/2009 c1 42Faye Coon
oh! i forgot it was 9/11 today. i guess it didnt impact me very much.

Kids need to learn to stop asking such existential questions BTW. Their doomed to a life of dissatisfaction.

The scheeme is so much bigger love.

sincerely