for Parts

2/5/2010 c1 8DarkledMind
Part One:

This is quite nice. I do admit it is a bit confusing, but very nice. The rhythm was smooth and it flowed. I really like how you opened with the birds and fishes, and closed with them to. It was a nice touch.

Part Two:

Poetry is like that for many. A vent, a way to get out of life. Even though it is just scribbles on a paper, it expresses so much in just a few stanzas. It could be about life or death, love an hate. Poetry is expression of the written word. Very nice poem, just as smooth as the last one.

Part Three:

Words can express just as much as actions when said correctly. We have or will experience this feeling. It may not be pleasant, it may even be coming from ourselves. This is short, but has meaning, as all poems should. Like the other two parts, it flows nicely and has a nice and steady rhythm, beat, whatever you want to call it.

~Musette
9/20/2009 c1 3hanahan
hi! I'm back! remember me?(maybe not)

ok, I didn't really understand it, only in the end I understanded it but it's good, the words u used r very..how should I say this...high class! ^_^ keep up the good work!
9/18/2009 c2 lymli
these poems are good, I like the first one specially, the thing with the fishes and birds are interesting.