for Instigator of Mass Flirtation

3/9/2010 c2 His-Tiger
you deff need to add another chapter.. it's very interesting c[=
12/23/2009 c2 13Ruby Kart
hm... interesting intro. It's either your giving us a flashback, or maybe a flash forward, although I do think it's the former.

I love how everything flows. I know it takes you forever to update (which is rather unfortunate) but I think you should really stick with this one. Sounds like a good read. Can't wait to hear more of the story.

Hmm, what's the deal with Landon. Sounds like you're setting it up for her being paired with the school's it boy. if so, she's got some work ahead of her.

Keep writing!
9/22/2009 c1 13goldenspork
Ha, this looks good. :) Was a little confusing at first, though; I had to read it again.
9/22/2009 c1 misswasabi
ohoho! so, is the character like a self-righteous girl or something? it's a girl right? what if the mass for someone of the same sex? lol is my excitement too obvious? lol can't w8 for the 1st chapter. hope you don't mind me subscribing to your story
9/21/2009 c1 11Lucid Lune in Acoustic
Really liked the introduction (memo?) to begin this. Sounds like something I could get into so that says that I like it. And I've already said that, forgive me, it's later.

^_^ I'll elaborate whenever the 1st chapter comes out.
9/21/2009 c1 superficialSagacity
AWEESOME...sounds really great!

I can't wait to read Ch 1...

sounds like this girl(I'm assuming it's a girl) is in for some crazy ride...where she falls in love with a really hot guy

(actually, now I really hope it's a girl because guys as main characters are usually not as hot as a love interest... lol...that was shallow of me...hahah)
9/21/2009 c1 selucid
i like this, wondering where this will go..
9/21/2009 c1 13Ruby Kart
Very nice! I can see that it sets up the stage nicely for whatever is about to happen next. We're already interested (I mean, of course you'll be throwing in tidbits of flirtation in here, and the only thing better than flirting and watching someone else flirt is reading about other ppl flirting).

I hope this story goes well and that you have time to write.