for Losing Myself in You

6/19/2010 c20 Ryhona
whoa...i just realized...logan BLACK and jacob BLACK! lol late, yeah, but the lemons earlier must have blown my mind...haha, good grammar btw :) good grammar and spelling are a must for any awesome fic!
6/17/2010 c31 Da-zGreen
Ah.. I love this story. Can't wait to read the sequels!
6/15/2010 c31 PancakeRave
Aw! Ya know, every once in a while you come across a story that really touches your heart, and this story definately touched mine. Plus, I've spent the last few hours reading the entire thing. I loved it. You wrote this story wonderfully. :)
6/12/2010 c1 Kasey
Just read the first chapter, and I have to say that you use too many descriptions. It gets boring fast. It is a bad idea to use descriptions after every single thing a character says, you should trust that your readers are not idiotic and don't have to be told if someone is asking something. It is obvious when they are asking a question. Nothing is needed.

This chapter is quite long, but nearly nothing happens. Back story should be brief, and details interwoven throughout the story only if needed. Too much back story makes a very boring introduction.

Keep up the good work, this definitely isn't the worst I've seen on here. ;3
6/10/2010 c31 Thundaga.blitz
AW. This story was absolutely amazing.

Andd swet. :"

I can't wait to read more of your stories. :)
6/7/2010 c1 cookiewolf
oo i like it so far. =)

btw how old are they?
6/7/2010 c1 18sasha blue
this is interesting. nice work:)
5/31/2010 c31 live 2oo write
This story is so good it makes me go aww!
5/20/2010 c31 3mindless selfishness
aw im tearing up.

literal tears.

wow.
5/20/2010 c15 mindless selfishness
like beatuy and the beast!
5/20/2010 c11 mindless selfishness
like beauty and the beast!
5/19/2010 c31 10Sabreal
I likey.
5/19/2010 c27 Sabreal
I take it back.

Not cool, Orson, not cool.
5/19/2010 c26 Sabreal
hehehehe ;)
5/15/2010 c25 7293847
as i was reading this story, i realized how similar it was to disney's 'Beauty and the Beast'. There was even that scene when they had a snowball fight. Were you inspired by that movie? Of course, i love your story much more than disney's. even though ive read plenty of other stories like this, yours seems refreshing in a way.
1,343 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »