for Losing Myself in You

2/16/2010 c31 1Arrdee

IT'S OVER!

-Sniffles-

But what a great way to end this magnificent story. You deserved your reward and all the people who reviewed for this story, be it every chapter or even one, used their precious time in the right way. I must say that this almost made me cry XD But it's hard for me to lose water anyways XD Even so, I am so so so sad that this has ended. It was so nice having followed Bridgette's and Logan's journey that was first so rocky and unsure. Seeing their relationship blossom from irritance to more irritance then love has proved amusing and touching lol. I loved every part of this story and happily ever after it will be for these two and the rest of your readers.

This is your finest hour ^^ I loved this story from the start. Congratulations on winning the hearts of many and acheiving your 10 review mark.

Well done.

-CookieTraumatizer-
2/16/2010 c31 StarM18
Aw, that was soo beatiful. Thank you so much for such a nice story. I love it.
2/16/2010 c31 chng234
it is a sweet ending
2/16/2010 c31 Alice Novak
aaw.. So cute!

I love this werewolf couple!

I hope you'll write another supernatural story soon! excluding the vampire one you are writing already, that is. :P

delineations.
2/16/2010 c31 1DarkestOfNights
The ending literally made me tear up and go aw. I wasn't expecting the story to end now, but I am very glad that it has and on such a happy note. A job well done :3
2/15/2010 c31 4Garneau
It was so depressing reading the end of this story. To be honest, I wanted more! It was a really great read, though I felt that it could have potentially been longer. I think I'm just greedy to read more. Though I was really elated by the way you ended the story on such a happy note. And it did feel finished. There were no giant lose ends that weren't resolved, which was good.

Thanks for sharing for it was a pleasure to follow and read,

desmoulins.
2/15/2010 c31 11dreamercrys
I can't believe its over... :(

Is there going to be a sequel? I am really going to miss this story.
2/15/2010 c31 1violet-eyez
aww finished already i thought there would be some fight with NDS...but such a cute ending
2/15/2010 c31 3StaNdUPtomE
Awesome ending to a great story

glad you reached 10 reviews the story was definently amazing
2/15/2010 c31 Princessniloo
beautiful (:
2/15/2010 c31 Bluecoco100
aww what a great ending, im sad that its done though :( but ill be reading your other stories next yay!
2/15/2010 c31 4Astarael-11
Aw, that was a sweet ending for a very good story. I loved the bit when they said hi to each other because it was so intimate and just made the whole moment seem like it was theirs.

I really enjoyed this story, I thought Logan was an interesting character and Bridgette was definitely kickass. I'm sad to see the end of this but I guess it means that I can focus on reading your other stories as well :)
2/15/2010 c31 9Destiny1406
Loved it! Hope you write many more just as well!

Haybell