for Losing Myself in You

2/6/2010 c29 2Its.Not.Me.Its.You
lovelovelove it!
2/6/2010 c29 Court123
This is good!

Wouldn't Logan be mad that she is already making decisions, without his approval?

Does she look any differently?

I love it!

Keep writing!
2/6/2010 c29 3MidnightFall
What possessiveness! She put Julianne in her place. Growl! I am so happy they both love each other now. She is finally a werewolf; it finally happened!

I wonder if you'll get into the whole being werewolf part of both of them now. We've really only seen Logan as a person, not what he does as a wolf. YOu should do a chapter about running during the full moon together.

Can't wait to see what you have planned for Logan and Brigette next. Hope you update soon!
2/6/2010 c29 Jixnce
YAY! I love that chapter ending. Gives me the warm fuzzies.
2/6/2010 c29 11Sakiru Yume
Good. Yay Bridgette. I'm glad she's finally a werewolf. Do her friends know that she's turned?
2/6/2010 c29 pbgurl
WO, she survived! and offcially a werewolf!

I'm kind of worried though that Julianne could always find Orson and come back to kill Bridgette or Logan.

-Congrats on surpassing 10 reviews!

-Liz :D
2/6/2010 c29 3StaNdUPtomE
Awesome!
2/6/2010 c29 chng234
i have a feeling that julianne will be back n give more trouble
2/6/2010 c29 MarieAnn
I wonder if Julianne will come back to stir up more trouble when least expected..

I'm glad that Bridgette got through the transformation alright. I can't wait to read when she tells Logan she loves him!
2/6/2010 c29 u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME
mhmm i just wannt bridgette to say she loves logan :)
2/6/2010 c29 Crimsonlotus
tat was nice of Bridgette
2/6/2010 c29 1DarkestOfNights
Bahh no Julianne should be arrested and locked up/killed, the evil slut. Now I'm thinking she will come back with Logan's brother..I forgot his name, anyway ans that they will try to mess things up..the jerks.
1,343 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »