for Losing Myself in You

10/17/2010 c12 marijee
I am glad that Logan's connection makes him realize that this is very difficult for Bridgette. Oh and I think that Julianne is entirely to smug!
10/17/2010 c11 marijee
How long will Logan hold Bridgette until she relents and meets the rest of the pack?
10/17/2010 c9 marijee
Reluctant lovers...
10/17/2010 c8 marijee
So unbeknownst by Logan, in biting Bridgette, he has chosen his mate. LOL!
10/17/2010 c6 marijee
Quite the dream...so did Logan share Bridgette's?
10/17/2010 c5 marijee
Does Logan realize that his venom was powerful enough to change Bridgette so much? She's a werewolf and she's not...but she could transform? Interesting. Oh and I bet Julianne will be happy to tell Logan that Bridgette wants nothing to do with him. I wonder what Julianne is really thinking.
10/17/2010 c4 marijee
I can understand Bridgette's fear. I would wonder too what this all means for her and why Logan marked her. I am figuring becoming a werewolf would not be at the top of her list of things to do. Enjoying.
10/17/2010 c3 marijee
So Logan can't get Bridgette out of his head. This should be an interesting relationship. Bridgette is his enemy. She wants to arrest Logan and probably eradicate him. I wonder what she thinks of him biting her? Sounds like Julianne could be very unhappy when she finds that Logan has found his mate...and the fact it's not her and that his mate is human! Enjoying.
10/17/2010 c1 marijee
Enjoyed this first chapter. Bridgette seems to have a strong personality and seems to be a woman not to be messed with. Thought I would give your story a try. Reading on!
10/10/2010 c6 StartsWithALine
Wow you have done the impossible. Never have I read a werewolf story. I simply don't like them... or vampire ones for that matter. But you snagged me with this one. I like the tense urban-romance atmosphere
10/10/2010 c1 StartsWithALine
Yes! I approve of the Within Temptation references; you have intrigued me with your first chapter. However, I wanted to let you know that you are a bit "comma happy" meaning you use them excessively. It doesn't take away from the story, but I was just peeved by it.

Can't wait to read more! :)
10/8/2010 c25 2pendragone96
Really, is this story entirely based on Beauty and the Beast, because there is so much in common with the two. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I really wanted to know.
10/8/2010 c11 pendragone96
I just thought I'd mention that the last part of this chapter seemed liked direct quotes from 'beauty and the beast'...it's really good though, and i like it so far
9/30/2010 c1 1quacko
okay, good story, but i have noticed some places where things don't... flow as well.

1) quite odd that they'd walk all the way to her room just to have a discussion, which they didn't actually do much of.

2) did they just sleep through the whole day after missing breakfast? Remember as Alpha, Logan would have responsibilities

testosterone doesn't cause the libido in women, it is a hormone in men

happy reading/writing :D
9/26/2010 c31 SometimesG
i love the ending...the carving of their initials in the tree was a good symbol. thanks for writing this beautiful story - it was the highlight of my weekend.
1,343 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »