for Losing Myself in You

10/22/2009 c7 Lady R
Oh, I love the whole I hate you but I want you thing. It is certainly oozing out of the both of them. LOL
10/22/2009 c7 ArghImaPirate
EP

I love this. Both are so hostile towards each other. It makes me laugh. But there has to be something there, of course.

Is Logan more gentle than we think? like..'there's more that meets the eye' kind of guy. my fave kinds!

Great writing style! Keep it up!

Update soon too! please? :P
10/22/2009 c7 aflores90
Aw shucks. I thought it'd be longer! It just eased a tiny bit of my curiosity on how those two will get along. Ha. Good chapter and good interaction. Can't wait for the next chapter :). Love it.
10/19/2009 c6 class.act
I love supernatural romances, and since yours is so wonderfully written, it's an added plus. And Hugh Jackman is hot!

No, seriously, I love the chemistry between the two and the angst, and really can't wait to read more. Please update soon!
10/19/2009 c6 Lady R
WOW! That was steamy! Was that Logan howling in frustration? I hope you will clue us in the next chapter!
10/19/2009 c5 1runwayx23
I like the way this story is developing, please update soon!
10/19/2009 c6 Emma2Ann12
Oh that was hot! WOW! lol I like this story alot! Keep up the good work and please hurry with the next one!

later

Em
10/18/2009 c6 aflores90
Well I thought we'd get to see Lucas and Bridgette together, like not in a dream, but I think I liked this much better ;). Haha. Anyways, hope you like the Gerard Butler movie! I want to see it so bad! Maybe next weekend.
10/18/2009 c6 1PeterMoore
thanks so much for the update
10/18/2009 c6 11Sakiru Yume
I like this story. It's an interesting twist on the cliched "enemies fall in love". I hope you post again soon.
10/18/2009 c6 16ValerieYoung
awesome story! update soon!

~good luck writing!
10/18/2009 c6 1DarkestOfNights
I can only assume that Logan had the same dream as Bridgette and it mostly likely will lead to them seeing each other shortly, at least I hope it does. They need to talk and I wonder if there will be any sexual tension between them if at all.
10/18/2009 c6 2Devilish Kisses
Great chapter!
10/18/2009 c6 Alice Novak
Yayy! x The story is getting soo interesting!

Thank u lots for the update! I love the dream bit [cough cough* no comment - its' written really well tho!]

Great Job!

Delineations . Alyona
10/18/2009 c6 cytl101
I'm taking a random guess with my magical foreseeing powers and I think someone else had the same dream...

great job