for Losing Myself in You

9/27/2009 c2 1deceitful.dreams
Oh my, your story has ensared me, it seems.
9/27/2009 c2 darkgurl92
interesting start cant wait for more and bridgets reaction to the mark

update soon
9/27/2009 c2 deletemyaccount2012
logan sounds so sexy . . . ok great chapter. hope you update soon!
9/27/2009 c2 Anonymous
Thats it! I thought there be more...i don't know...action or something!

But its going to pick up isnt it? 32 chapters...can't wait!
9/27/2009 c2 11dreamercrys
Hehehe... Can't wait to see how everyone, including herself, reacts to her being maked by the Alpha... Hehehe... :D
9/27/2009 c2 1HisFiestyBeauty
I loved the chapter! I cant wait for more!
9/27/2009 c2 2Its.Not.Me.Its.You
yay an update!
9/27/2009 c2 2Devilish Kisses
Can't wait for more!
9/27/2009 c2 pbgurl
The part where Logan gave them a chance to escape to the edge of the property line kind of reminds me of the movie Blood and Chocolate.

I'm really excited about this story! It's going great so far!

I have a question though. How can the werewolves turn someone?

Can't wait for the next update!

-Liz :D
9/27/2009 c2 MarieAnn
Simply amazing! I really like this new story and it's only the second chapter. :-) I wonder how Bridgette will react to being marked as Logan's and what he'll do next. Can't wait to read about it next!
9/27/2009 c2 Diamandis
Loved it! I was really looking forward to this chapter, and you didn't dissapoint. I wonder whats going to happen now that Logan has marked Bridgette xD
9/25/2009 c1 2Its.Not.Me.Its.You
lovelovelove it!
9/24/2009 c1 Alice Novak
Woah...

Write More! Write More! I want to know what happens next!

Delineations . Alyona
9/24/2009 c1 12Alice B. Black
What a great first chapter! I'm on the tips of my toes waiting for more. Let me say at first I was expecting Bridgette to be a stripper or something along those lines, just with the leather and the whole 'ensnare him, capture him, hold onto him, and make sure that he never left'. Oh! I thought that would have made an interesting story as well! I guess if I would have read the full summary on your homepage first I would have known more about it before hand, but I was just surfing the fiction sections looking for new good stories to read. I don't know when it happened, but all the old stories I was reading seemed to have stopped being updated and my mailbox is feeling lonely. But anyways, I will love to read updates, hopefully frequently! And its all so well written! I'm already being sucked into Logan and you haven't even let us meet him yet!

Also, I am going to nominate this story for best were-animal for the FPSSA(fiction and prose supernatural awards). That's actually the second reason why I'm looking for new stories; I'm just going to go on a limb here and say that its a great story about werewolves since the story hasn't gotten very far yet. But anyway, the FPSSA is a a non-profit competition run and operated by it lovely and awesome volunteers. It is designed to recognize outstanding and well-written original supernatural stories based on merit instead of popularity. The FPSSA is also designed to provide readers with quality stories of a wide variety. And if you don't want your story nominated then please just ask and your story will be taken down! There's a link to it on my homepage if you'd like to see the site.

-Alice
9/24/2009 c1 NovelS
sounds like its going to be good!
1,343 « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 .. Last Next »