for Unsung

2/15/2004 c1 3Xestroyar
Very well written, I am slightly confused as to time setting and I would like a little more chararcter background, but well done, it actually makes me want background because it is a stimulating read. BTW in case you don't use your given e-mail addy I replied to your critique also. Thanx
Actually, the constitution was created based upon the idea of representative government, in other words that the people would voice their opinion in order to be represented. Voting alone is not sufficient. Unfortunately, the American people have become apathetic in their view of politics and participation is usually limited to the polls. According to the views of the framers, political participation was a civic duty, not merely a moral obligation. Of course at the time the only people that could vote were white male landowners who are still the most highly politically active demographic. I hope this helps the conflict between paragraphs and maybe I should add that explination as a transition. Thank you very much for your comments. Respectfully, Nathan (Xestroyar)
4/24/2003 c1 3Lila Millstone
Fantastic! You're a wonderful writer, and I'm looking forward to additions. I hope there will be some!

When I first came on here, the stories I was reading were pretty bad. But, you can WRITE. Keep it up.
5/10/2001 c1 Tiefling
That's a very interesting, well-written story and I would think so even if I wasn't hopelessly in love with you. You've got the tone just right, very Dante.