for Ode to Peter Pan

3/20/2013 c1 25whisper queen
nice job. i love this poem. i love peter pan. nice.
8/22/2011 c1 228punctured.lungs
absolutely beautiful.
2/24/2011 c1 5tickle.me.blue32
Whoa. This was amazing ^^. I really can't find a better word to describe what I'm feeling.

This is something I can definitely relate to. I don't want to grow up either. Actually, I'm terrified sometimes of that happening and maybe that's one of the reasons why I liked this so much.

"and i am still a child,

clapping her hands, wishing for peter pan" - now, that took my breath away. Just wonderful.
7/16/2010 c1 23Snazzilicious
I love me some Peter Pan references. There was no specifc part that I admired most, because all of this is absolutely beautiful. Mygod...You're amazing. All creepy-ness unintended.
3/16/2010 c1 81thursdays and rain
this is brilliant and beautiful. gorgeous gorgeous imagery. definitely adding this poem on my faves.
3/14/2010 c1 goodbye-revolution
This is gorgeous.

Peter Pan was always my favourite as a kid.

And I have to admit - I still kinda wish he was real.

But I guess, in some ways he really is.

There's just a little piece of him inside every boy..

Anyway, enough of my ramblings.

This is beautiful, and I adore it :)
2/21/2010 c1 3the milk bottle
This was truly beautiful.

I've always been fascinated with Peter Pan - when I was a kid, I loved him because he seemed so fun, but now that I'm in university and a lot older, whenever I think of Peter Pan, I'm filled with nostalgia, thinking about the times in my old home where we had a large yard where my neighbors and my sisters and I played and we made up our own language. Those were the days.

Great poem. It was like reading a fairytale, a fantasy world, and I felt like I was drifting along in colors and emotions and I felt a pang of disappointment when it was over because it meant I had to get back to reality and all the projects I have to do.

But I have to say, this poem inspired me. :)
1/24/2010 c1 32moving in stillness
I.Love.It.

This is just plain amazing.

Sorry if I sound like a babbling twelve-year-old eating ice cream - I act like one when I like something. A lot.

Breathtaking poem.

It sort of made me wish I didn't rush in growing up.
12/29/2009 c1 173Little girl Big world
I do LOVE this piece & the whole concept behind it :)

The formatting I feel could be toned down a bit, other

than that just wonderful work. Well written. I enjoyed!
11/20/2009 c1 9MagicWords
This was an absolutely fantastic piece of work. I loved it. It had all the right touches! I love Peter Pan, too, so it stuck to me very fast. Keep it up!

MagicWords
11/15/2009 c1 132Erica Jo
this is ultra amazing! i can see peter pan through new eyes and you kinda made me fall in love with him too ;) but i love this great job!
11/8/2009 c1 7J.Sal
aww..wow! this poem was beautiful. brings back memories of childhood. i love your writing style.Great work! =)
10/4/2009 c1 14Renana
Your wording is so beautiful :) Peter Pan is such a wonderful story, because of it's imagery, most things based on it are amazing, like your poem
9/23/2009 c1 2Adis Crow
This is one of the best poems I've read on FP lately. Usually I'm not a big fan of underlining and italics and things in poems, but you used them to such amazing effect I was totally blown over. I also adore how it wavers between the vivid imagery of the original Peter Pan and the coldness of a sudden suggestion of reality (back pressed against cold lockers); it makes for an exhilarating half-fantasy that's more heart-breakingly real than either side of the looking glass alone could ever be.

This, in short, is truly incredible. You have my admiration.

Osprey
9/23/2009 c1 concretion.of.sugar
This poem is amazing. Definitely one of your best. "Please don't let me grow up." -very true. I loved it!
17 Page 1 2 Next »