for My Side of Love

11/6/2011 c1 1IndianSeranade
I adore haikus! Beautifully written! :)
2/2/2010 c12 8sealednectar
Cute. The couple is on top of the world! :) Lovely image. I wonder what the answer was...

Keep writing!
2/2/2010 c11 sealednectar
Ah, love this one! So romantic. Reminds me of 'Phantom of the Opera' except I hate Christine.

x
2/2/2010 c5 sealednectar
Wonderful! I liked how you capitalised the words in the second line, but the other lines aren't. Great stucture and content. Another way you could have done it was to put 'Be' itself in one line.

Good job.
2/2/2010 c4 sealednectar
I really liked this one. Carnage is a great word (On a random note: It reminds me of the word/place Carthage). But anyway, great haiku, I wonder what has led the speaker to be asking for a reason. Ferocious.

Well done.
1/28/2010 c1 167nickyO
Thoughts of spring...nice for a cold day.
1/28/2010 c2 1Laughs O Lot
I love them! You write so beautifully! The first two are my favorites.
1/18/2010 c1 17DreamingEternal
I like how, in only 17 syllables, you are able to express how love can completely transform someone's life.

"Inhale my Sweet Melodies" - interesting how you mix three senses here: smell, taste, and hearing. It's as if the melodies are so sweet you taste it on the air when you breathe. Very vivid description

If i were you, i would only capitalize the first word of every line. Otherwise, it's a little distracting.
9/24/2009 c3 26Mirabella
You certainly have a way with words, these haikus are lovely. :)
9/24/2009 c2 Mirabella
Beautiful words!
9/24/2009 c1 Mirabella
I like the 'inhale my melodies' part. Very pretty. :)
9/23/2009 c6 19Eternal Skies
now this is awesome, so simple but lively and cute
9/23/2009 c5 Eternal Skies
nice haiku, the second and third i think talks about broken hearts
9/23/2009 c4 Eternal Skies
i liked this one, but the verbosity in line 2 ruined the meaning and the flow, i had to use a dictionary. old english doesn't serve the poetic purpose in a poem.
9/23/2009 c3 Eternal Skies
i loved this one! you're talented with haikus, and you conveu the emotion well
17 Page 1 2 Next »