for The Day I Married My Stalker

12/20/2016 c14 51Brievel
I really, really hope you one day return. Your writing is such a pleasure to read... and the last chapter isn't a cliffie at all or anything.
1/11/2015 c16 waiting4today
2011? The last update was in 2011? Will we ever find out what's wrong with Damien or why Macy is avoiding him like the plague in the 1st chapter? What's so stalker-ish about him? He's a little weird, but more sweet than stalker-ish. 1

This story was actually pretty good. Such a shame if its gonna end up uncompleted.
12/22/2014 c16 Brievel
...I'm solidly convinced he's a vampire. Vampires are boozers.
12/22/2014 c15 Brievel
...she's drunk and he's got his charm turned on. I guess it's excusable...I've still got a thing for a vampire actor myself.
12/22/2014 c13 Brievel
Easy - sunring. Check the hand. They got a ring? Run like heck.
12/22/2014 c11 Brievel
...I'm actually a vampire, come to drink your blood. o.0
12/22/2014 c5 Brievel
Bad news, kiddo...but at least he's good looking bad news.
12/22/2014 c4 Brievel
I always use my foot too! And I'm still dying of laughter. xD
12/22/2014 c3 Brievel
Don't mind me while I die of laughter over here...
12/11/2014 c8 4LoreLorelei
Phantom references are the absolute best!
7/7/2011 c16 2Tawny4eva
WoW! this is one of the most wholesome stories ive ever read. For one, you really got the hook donw and out! i was seriously addicted right after i read the word "poodle." I found your story because currently its under the "Best Romance Stories" archive and its really gotten me hooked! Im so sorry youve gotten plagerized here on fictionpress... its happened to the best of us, me myself and a couple of my friends who are here on fp have also, unfortunately been plagerized. Im so sorry that no, i have not been a long time reader/and reviewer, mostly because im veeeeery lazy but you cn be sure that i always write alot and have tons to say when i DO review! Your characters are simply flawless, and I love Damien, although i want to see how his character develops more into the "stalker" type that Macy will be put off by. Which Im hoping i will be able to find out! because even though its not here on fp, you can be sure ill be emailing you to see if i can be granted a password to keep enjoying your works. I especially loved some of your poetry on fp my favorite being "Lullaby". Um, i really hope you continue writing and persuing what you love. Ill be sure to email you for that pssword, and ill be reviewing the day i married my stalker on that site as well! thanks so much for sharing this story with us!

-Sophie
6/24/2011 c17 Nock
This is a really nice story although I'm really wondering what the bad sides of Damian are :-). And Macy is adorable. The way you write is fresh and took me directly in the story. It is smooth and humorous :-). Loved it. So thank you for the story.
3/19/2011 c1 5thefaultinourpatronus
What a great hook! Really the best part of this. I wonder how on earth that ended up happening XD Nice first chapter, stalkers with feelings are definitely wonderful stuff ;)

x mandy

~review marathon, link in my profile!
3/6/2011 c17 My.Brutal.Romance18
I just read this and I automatically e-mailed you! I just noticed I only managed to comment once before. I hope that doesn't count against me!
3/6/2011 c17 Masked Ducky
Just wondering have you listed your email somewhere? I have been busy with school and I've seemed to miss a lot.
219 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »