for Homogeneous

9/23/2013 c3 the names mccree
oh man
are joseph and christopher even dating?
10/16/2010 c4 3becybersafe
i luv ur story so far! totally awesome. got sorta confused on the 4th chapter, but by the end i figured it out. :D all ur characters r so luvable! keep writing!
1/24/2010 c4 i-wish-i-had-wings
i liked it, the kiss was adoreable in all it's awkwardness ^^
12/1/2009 c4 Dance Your Little Dance
I LOVED it.

-bouncing off the walls- Is there gonna be more?
10/8/2009 c4 kawenchan
They're so cute! :3
10/7/2009 c4 3AyakoNoChou
Not terrible, really exciting good heart pounding in anticipation for more and getting it! KISS! *squee* I'm in one of those moments where I feel so happy because the character is happy and I want him to be happy and it's beautiful! (okay, big run on sentence there...) That was beautiful, well written and detailed out, everything pulled together nicely, full of details but not to the point of death, wonderful work.
10/4/2009 c4 7gaia-x-goddess
Aaw it's cute xD
10/3/2009 c1 Flipped Out Soldier
I am a Christan and I think this is really sweet so far! I support gay love!

Its like what my dad always says,"Who are we to deny someone love? Everyone deserves love even if they are gay."

I'm going to keep reading...
10/2/2009 c3 Let The Foxx Fly
Another cool chapter,

though I still find it a little wierd

xD
10/2/2009 c3 3AyakoNoChou
I am, more or less, squeeling like a little girl given candy as I read this. Only I can't claim to be little anymore. It's so cute though, and not the frilly cute either. It's odd, reading it. My interest in men extends only as far as my boyfriend, and to no others (I'm bi, I guess, and typically prefer women). Still, the way you describe everything and the height of detail is very romantic and exciting. It's so much better than a traditional "straight" love story. It's the words, the details, those little things that happen as one has an entirely hidden love. It's wonderful. I anxiously and eagerly look forward to more :3 Update soon and good luck writing!
10/2/2009 c1 Let The Foxx Fly
This was cool.

A little wierd, but I still like it nonetheless.

just to point out -

blue and yellow aren't complimetary - it's blue and orange/ yellow and purple
10/2/2009 c3 5XeeWrites
I love the main character. It is all a tiny bit confusing, but not in a way that takes away from the story.
10/2/2009 c2 XeeWrites
This story is so cute, I love it!
10/2/2009 c1 XeeWrites
This is excellent, and it's only the first chapter. I love fluff, but it's not common that you find it well written.
10/2/2009 c3 Miss Mysty
You know it's true. Girls always want to celebrate one-month, one-week, whatever. Personally, I'm a girl and I don't get it. You should do special things all the time, not just on poor excuses for anniversaries :P

Ooh, a date! I can't wait to see how this goes!
18 Page 1 2 Next »