for crazy new york artist girl

11/24/2013 c1 36beautaliton
this was all so lovely. i love the format. all i can say is: wow! you are talented, girl.
3/19/2013 c1 25whisper queen
lovely.
1/5/2013 c1 43moonqueens
Wow, how do I even describe this? It's just so /pretty/ and I don't know if there's another word I could use to explain just how much I adore it
7/15/2012 c1 4aria's melody
I don't even know what to say to this, it's so , haha. Great job :)
3/23/2010 c1 natmarie
Wow. This is beautiful. Slightly a beautiful tragedy but it does capture how people can be wrapped up in enigmas and a bunch of seemingly contradictory statements and actions that all make them unique. Your imagery and wordsmithing is beyond awesome. You make each word count and free verse flow. The metaphors are devine and really make me think, yet feel for the she in the poem. Marvelous.
2/27/2010 c1 5CuriousContradiction
Loved the descriptions and letter-play (bolding, italicizing, underlining). Your choices of adjectives are interesting as well, and even though everything seems to be a jumble of random (but beautifully written) facts about her, by the end, I really like that we're able to get a picture of who she is. You are quite the poet!

Your story summaries really intrigue me too, so expect to hear from me again eventually. (:
2/10/2010 c1 3Found.Wanting
I really loved the imagery in this! So innocent and yet sad at the same time. Good work :)
1/9/2010 c1 32moving in stillness
I love it; reminds me of a character in a movie I once saw. It's real and true, and speaks with a voice soft yet echoes inside my head.
12/1/2009 c1 8Written
I love the word play in this poem and the innocence and experience all put together. beautiful and vivid! i love the line "love her, please, love her loveher lover" as well as "i wish on you, and wishing's all you do"
11/15/2009 c1 132Erica Jo
you have a gift seriously. but you dont need me to tell you that. imagery is awesome.
11/3/2009 c1 Brenda Agaro
This was beautifully written. The imagery was clever and vivid. Very well written and I like the pacing.

And you don't have to review back. :-)
10/8/2009 c1 concretion.of.sugar
I absolutely adore this poem. It sounds so real, but very fragile, and almost like it's about... well, someone who doesn't really like to let people in, but needs them desperately.
10/8/2009 c1 Sherlockian94
love it. sounds like someone I know.

Or you, a bit.