for Where I'll Leave Tomorrow

2/20/2010 c31 lilaclia
First off, I'd like to thank you a bunch for writing an incredibly long chapter .I had a cruddy day, and this brightened it up . even though it was supposed to be sad, depressing, happy and a whole lot of other emotions. I feel bad for everyone right now. Spencer especially . I don't care if he murdered someone, he wouldn't have done it for no reason. He's better than that . his father, Blair, probably raped or molested his sister, Bianca and he stood up for her by murdering his won father. To me, that's reasonable. I'm very disturbed, I know . But it's so depressing that it happened right after they got married, not even one full day of being a newly wed couple, and he's being taken to jail. Even though he did do it for defending someone, the law won't see it that way, and will give him a severe punishment for taking things too far. And Sienna will have to wait for him, and will be deeply depressed and somewhat sad that Spencer didn't trust her enough to tell her all of that, before their wedding , but then she'll realize that's being hypocritical because she has her own secrets too . It went from happiness that Spencer and Sienna got married, to wary when Riley threatened Sienna and tried to stop their wedding, which was a failure for Riley . To bad for you , I feel bad for you but too bad . I don't think he's going to be with Sienna - yet . He will be . To me , that's definite-ish . There , I just made up a term that contradicts itself . But it's true , I'm pretty sure he will be with Sienna in the end . I just don't know the finer details and Spencer future . you're so creative that it's mind blowing, this story has so many little twists and turns that it's stunning when you find out every little piece of information because predictions are incredibly hard to make, because this story is so non-cliche . Arie is so cute, like a little ball of adorableness . My opinion is that the story is great , and I don't want my reviews to sound like I prefer for something to happen, because I want the story to go your way and not try to please the readers, because they don't decide what happens . Riley shouldn't have tried to interfere with Sienna's business , because if she wanted him more than she wanted Spencer, she would've gone to him by now . But no, even though she cheated, she wanted Spencer more . For now . If I had time, I would go back and re-read everything and try to pick up on stuff I might've missed or didn't think was too important . But I tried doing that and couldn't do it, because I'm too damn busy . Darn . yeah, you're not cliche . At all actually . You're ideas are so unique and interesting that i'm surprised even more people don't know about this .Yay, my reviews are loved . :) I can't wait to read more , this is so awesome I could .. I don't know . But I would do something . Great Chapter :) Have fun Writing .
2/20/2010 c31 4The Gentleman's Pirate
So spencer killed his father for what he did to bianca?

fair play, but I doubt the law will take it as such

sorry for the lack of reviews(but i have been reading)

i had exams...:( but they're done now...:):):)
2/20/2010 c31 1ohspastic
that was one packed chapter :P

I love how you always put a twist to things! But i got to say, poor sienna. On their wedding day! My heart's going out to spencer :(

Lovely chapter, as always.
2/20/2010 c31 2Zara Alexandros
THIS CHAPTER IS FOR MOI? OH MY LORD, I AM SO HONORED!

Okay, so firstly, thanks for the virtual hug =D

Now about the story! I really really LOVED this chapter. It was getting to...like...the climax of the story. Intensifying. That's the word! I was literally shaking in my seat waiting to see what's going to happen next!

It's so heartbreaking that Sienna won't let Riley spend time with Ariana and be her real father. It's sad that after his objection she still marries Spencer =(

But OH MY GOD I was so shocked at the ending. SPENCER GOT ARRESTED? You seriously know how to shock your readers. Like me, I was shocked. Extremely shocked. WOW! That was so unexpected.

So I dont know if you can tell but right now I'm super duper high on your story. Jumping in my seat. Yep, totally normal. My mom is looking at me funny but it's all good.

Another virtual hug!

Zara =D
2/20/2010 c30 Zara Alexandros
Wow. So...this is hard to say.

I read TLIW and didn't read WILT till now. And I sat here for hours reading it. No one was allowed to bother me. And...WOW. It's so dramatic and so realistic it's making me anxious to read more and more and more!

And I like Spencer, I really do. But I like Riley even more. He hurt her and everything but...I mean he's the father of her baby!

Sienna's got it bad. Her life's pretty intense.

You write REALLY well. You like...have the whole story in control. It seems you have the whole idea of where you're going in the story and you've got everything planned out. That's pretty awesome.

So, yeah, I think that's it. But I'll be reviewing a whole lot from now on. I can't believe I waited till NOW to read WILT. It's really good.

-Zara =)
2/16/2010 c30 2WhistlingPekoe
Ahh, I thought she was still going to die until I read your author's note! I kept on waiting for the tragic car crash to happen just after she recovered... meanie =(.

Soo, time for Spencer to fess up? And what on earth could the significance be of no condom at the end? Is it just trust? Hmm...

I'm not too impressed with Riley at the moment. He can have his time out.

Great chapter
2/16/2010 c30 2righthere431
I'm so glad Sienna is ok...but what about Riley?
2/16/2010 c29 righthere431
...Holy crap, no words to say for this chapter.
2/16/2010 c30 10Sorraya T
OHMYGOD!

AAGH THAT WAS SO MEAN OF YOU I WAS CONVINCED SIENNA HAD DIED!

(jUGHg*(gUJ*gUGBo8GBIU7Gy^&f*)po(g*i

THAT WAS AN EXPRESSION OF FRUSTRATION.

but seriously. this chapter was awesome. yeah she kinda did, but i reckon that that was harsh! riley is such a bitch sometimes. aghghghgh is it impossible for him to be nice?

aww :( i still think he should meet arie though.

but i really wanna see whats up with amelia!

haha ranting is fun.

OMYGOODNESS HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD ITS FUCKIN CRAZAY! IS THE OTHER ROOM OCCUPIED BY ARIE? OMYGOD SPENNA IS TOTALLY GROWING ON ME LIKE LOADS! YAY THAT WAS BLOODY AWESOME!

DOES AMELIA LOVE SPENCER? OR CHRISTIAN?

OR JANEY?

NO NO OH MY GOD IVE GOT IT. SHES IN LOVE WITH RILEYS DAD. THEYVE BEEN HAVING AN AFFAIR FOR TWO AND A HALF YEARS AND SHES PREGNANT WITH HIS BABY.

... was i close?

great chapter, great story, great author :)
2/16/2010 c30 1HeartsOfDiamonds
...riley's gone..? that just sucks. and in answer to your question. Stupid because there was no Riley in it. :( I really wanted Riley and Sienna to end up together, but, i guess i could live if she married Spencer instead. *Sigh* Update soon. :)
2/16/2010 c30 2silver sky memories
I read the fakesiennadeath part and halfway through it I'm like "shit she's dead. I don't want her to be dead. hat just doesn't work. she has to live." then I almost, only almost, stopped reading. then I realized there was no song to signify a new chapter so I thought maybe the chapter hasn't officially started yet and then i kept reading and I was so happy when I realized that it wasn't actually what happened.

she. told. spencer. about. ARIE!

he told her about Bianca but us the readers still haven't been given thehonor I of reading about her? we are all so curious (I'm just assuming) to know what the deal is with Spencer's family. what do we have to do to be worthy?

anyway. . . I apologize if what I say makes no sence I fell asleep around 10pm woke up a 4am and decided instead of goin back to bed I'm gunnar read about Sienna's life. or I guess it couldve been Sienna'sdeath I read about but I didn't want that.

honsestly if I was in spencer's position I (don't know his whole story or reasons but with what I know) probably wouldn't be able to forgive sienna. i mean i would care about her and want her to live but I wouldn't be able to go straight back to being like everything was before the huge blowout. I sure as hell wouldn't be able o still marry her considering everything she kept hidden and the fact that she cared so much about another man that him rejecting her in the worse way was enough to be aleast half the reason she tried to mutilate herself to death. cut is just to simple a word for what sienna did to herself.

this is a really random sidenote that has nothing to do with anything but, have you heard of the band Sick Puppies? I've been listening to one of their CDs for the past couple of days and it's playing right now and these lyrics just seem to fit somewhat.

So What I Lied

"The window's cracked, I'm looking out

I see her and I'm filled with doubt

I don't know if this parking place

Is just another empty space

Words I've said aren't coming true

I don't know if it's me or you

This promise is too hard to keep

I have to speak

I'm at the point where honesty just doesn't fucking work for me

I did my best to try and be

A mirror of society

But we both know the mirror's cracked

And everybody's in the act

Faking what they cannot feel

Hoping they can make it real

Reality is killing me

And it's way too short

Erect a life I'll never see

I'll stand back from the scenery

And laugh at all the other guys

Who never could escape in time

Stuck like flies on sticky tongues

Chewed up 'fore their life is done

I'm not here to compromise or apologize

Life-is too fucking short

It's too fucking short

It's too fucking short "

parts (to me anyway) fit the story... some kinda not really but to me they fit. I don't know how toexplain it... I'm thinking I'm gonna just go backto sleep right now and then wake up at a normal time.
2/16/2010 c1 HHMM
I'm an awful person. I haven't reviewed in so long. But I have a legit excuse! Homework.. and life's really hectic. I just caught up with the story, and I have to say I love it.

I'm kind of swinging for Riley... but Spencer is just to damn sweet.

I hate Sienna. I'm sorry, but her character is just so self-involved and selfish. Ugh. She irrtates me. I don't think Spencer nor Riley deserve her :] I just think she has way too many demons in her closet.. and she's just too F*cked up in general. Killing herself? Could she be any more of a coward. Honestly, I think the whole cutting thing was a bit melodramatic. I don't get her.

She cuts herself because Riley admitted to using her... But then she agrees to marry Spencer? Can someone please shoot her.

Christian gay? Awwhh. I think Janey's a bitch. I totally forgot about Amelia... Doesn't Amelia have a little school girl crush on Spence? Thats cute. Although, I'm kind of rooting for Spence to be gay so he can be with Christian. Christian is just my favorite right now...

One thing, I think the chapter was a bit rushed. Actually, the past like (two?) or three chapters seem to skip over two weeks... one month... six months etc... It gets a tad confusing.

Once again, I'll express mu dislike towards Sienna. Riley should like end up with Janey... No! Amelia. And Christian with Spence :} I was kinda rooting for Sienna to die... Blah.

My opinion? I don't think you should write a sequel. I think you're an amazing author, but why would you write one? If you write another sequel, than that would mean that Riley & Sie don't end up together... Cause' lets me honest, we all know they are end game :) You'll have to pair them up if you write another sequel, and it will get boring if she ends up marrying Spence and then Riley comes back ten years later and then the drama begin... blah... blahh.

Even so, if you write finish WILT with Sie & Riley together, and write a sequel it will be pretty pointless. You'll end up like Twilighting TLIW. Don't you notice how all of the Twilight books ended with Happy Endings?

So either you're books will get boring and predictable, or pretty pointless. No offense. Just my honest opinion x]

Otherwise, good job in the writing... I suggest you start a new project after WILT ends... I looked at your website (No, I'm not a stalker) and you have some pretty cool idea's I'd love reading.

I think this excessively long review has made up for my lack in the others (:

UD SOON!

~Alexiaa
2/15/2010 c30 8SpasticLittleGirl
OMG. WTF. I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU FOR MAKING ME THINK SIENNA DIED.

At first I was like (through my tears)

"It...was...the...blood...loss...thats...why...she...died..."

Because I don't like having my hopes too high. The disappointment is too great when it's too high...

And then she came out of hospital and I was like "Maybe she got hit by a drunk Riley on the way out..." But then Riley would probably have suicided too...

And then, I thought it was like what Hemii does...you know, having a bit from the middle at the front, as a teaser. But then I didn't think you would do something like that...I DON'T KNOW!

Yes, I think too much...hmm...

If Sienna dies, I WILL MURDER YOU. And you get brownies if she doesn't die :) So DON'T KILL HER! :) Love you :)
2/15/2010 c30 colourmyworld
I dont like not being mentioned :[[

I BLOODY WELL HOPE TO HELL YOU DONT GET HER PREGNANT AGAIN!

Oh who am I kidding?

Youre gunna make her pregnant again arnt you?

add some MORE drama into it?

God...

You just dont stop. :P

Meh...

Oh well..

PLEASE DONT MAKE HER PREGNANT!

PLEASE!

PLEASE!

Is Ariena gunna be at the wedding?
2/15/2010 c29 colourmyworld