for If Tomorrow Never Comes

5/5/2013 c21 imastranger
Second time reading this and It didn't become any less of a great read. Thank you for writing this story! :bd
2/8/2012 c21 Figgalina
Just read the whole thing today. Great story, I just needed more closure at the end. Going to read sequel now.
8/18/2011 c21 2MuffinsRoxSox
Awe! Chase and Presley are so adorable! I love them. I seriously cried during some parts. Lol. I'm a sap. Well, I would say more, but I just got my teeth pull out and my mouth is still numb and I can't swallow. I also can't feel my tongue. I should go replace the gauze. Blah. :P This story was awesome, by the way.
10/6/2010 c21 marijee
So you have a sequel...I am glad you didn't end it here. Enjoyed your story!
10/6/2010 c19 marijee
Happy birthday Chase! Love how you are winding this story up. Can't wait for their reunion!
10/6/2010 c18 marijee
Woohoo! Wonderful news! I absolutely love how romantic and sweet Chase is...all those roses. I can't wait til they tell each other!
10/6/2010 c17 marijee
Looks like Lauren is tired of her older guy and is looking to get Chase back. I wonder what she will do? Oh and Presley...I really like the way you show her emotions and how she deals with her cancer. Enjoying.
10/6/2010 c16 marijee
Loved that Wyatt and Evan added something to the player and talked to her. Loved your ideas for the songs... enjoying your story.
10/6/2010 c15 marijee
It has to be difficult for Presley to see all her family carrying on in their lives...making babies and liveing. I hope Presley gets her time. Malachi is a great brother. It's good that Chase can immerse himself in his music. We all need outlets. Enjoying.
10/6/2010 c14 marijee
I am glad that Presley is staying so positive. It seems as though she is feeling better. Chase does need to go to NY and take care of his committments. I am feeling hopeful too!
10/6/2010 c12 marijee
I am glad they talked. This is a difficult situation at any time. So does the dizzyness mean she's getting worse?
10/6/2010 c11 marijee
Tough decisions. It's sad that the trial isn't working for Presley right now...but Janie seems to think she should stay in it and so does Presley. This is not easy.
10/6/2010 c9 marijee
Very emotional...you really brought that through the characters. I really want Presley to get better and I am hoping that Chase gets her through this.
10/5/2010 c8 marijee
I like how you are covering the issues of Presley's cancer. How she's dealing with it and her fear of telling Chase. Enjoying.
10/5/2010 c6 marijee
This is so hard. Pressley wants Chase to like her for who she is not because of what's wrong with her, but she's pushed him away because of it. She needs to just tell him.
105 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »