for TAE Original

6/25/2010 c6 SassyGrl
wo
6/17/2010 c1 2RYTwinDemon
Avery and Aaron are adorable. :-D I love how all their names are androgynous... it always did appeal to me. XD Anyway! This was a very well-written chapter; the tension between Tristan and Avery and her friends is excellent. She's kick-ass, by the way. XD
5/31/2010 c7 3Random Things
it's up to you if you want to re-write it or not.

I don't really mind either way because your story is AMAZING!

And sorry for the death of someone important to you. i hope they'll rest in peace.

Do what you need to do. 'Coz hey, we are just eager readers waiting for your brilliant story!

-Random Things-
5/25/2010 c1 lili999
hi !

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,

ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel

Handbag…high quality,low price.welcome to
5/24/2010 c7 1Charlee Rayne
I'm thinking about killing you! I loved your story so much I was willing to overlook the stupid blonde joke! (jk)

You have to update soon! not only did you leave us in a cliffy, but it was a really friggen steep one!

UPDATE SOON!

PLEASE!
4/9/2010 c6 9Aleksy The Flying Onion
Hey!

Glad to see you updated, and that Aidan is a little bit closer to finding out the truth!

Looking forward to future updates. ^.^
4/7/2010 c6 gallowsCalibrator
I really like it so far! Can't wait for you to update.

~Raven
4/7/2010 c6 4J.L. Lofthouse
hey, love this story and i can't wait to find out what happens next, i hope you update soon :)
4/7/2010 c6 3Random Things
finally! i've been waiting for this chapter

again, an interesting chapter

and I can't wait for moree XD
2/21/2010 c5 d e e e e l e e e e t e e d
Aw this chapter was cute.

Cant wait for the next.!
2/21/2010 c5 9Aleksy The Flying Onion
SQUE!

I get to read two chappy's in two days! *dances*

Honey, don't you worry about taking your time. I'd be willing to wait months for a chapter, as long as you're happy with how it came out. Besides: we aren't paying you. You're doing US a kindness by sharing this with us, so don't you apologize! :)

I can tell you spent a lot of careful consideration on this chapter. It flowed so well! I could really picture everything happening; the cold splash of water, Alex's befuddled expression. Fun read!

I honestly didn't notice much in the way of grammatical snafu's, so good job! This was a tight chapter.

Poor Aiden. This vampire concept is a really good metaphor for what we go through as teens; all the changes, not quite knowing who we are, trying to relate to other people. I think you're handling it really well. Aiden is a very believable character, and I sympathize with her even though i don't (unfortunately) have supernatural powers.

Okay, on to constructive criticism! *Game show music plays*

And here we go!

Ahem. Well, I've really only got one comment/concern, and I was going to bring this up in the last chapter but due to my excitement over reading the update I think my brain shorted out. So here it is!

I'm a little confused by Aaron's character, in regards to how he acts around Alex and Aiden. I don't know any completely gorgeous men I could fall in a bathtub full of frigid water and NOT wanna rip his clothes off, ya know? I'm not saying that the dynamics between Aaron and the girls won't work as it is; in fact, I'm enjoying an attractice het male character who isn't a sleezebag. I'm just a little thrown when Aiden kisses him on the cheek etc and there's no, uh, sexual (?) reaction. It seems a bit unrealistic.

HOWEVER, I would totally support Aiden and Aaron falling in love. I kept hoping he would KISS her kiss in the bathtub, but alas, no dice.

Hehehe. :)

Anyway, thank you for the update! I had fun reading it. Also, if you ever feel stuck or something, send me a message! If anything I can distract you with youtube videos or something. Those always seem to help smooth out my writing kinks. :)

Have a great week, and keep up the awesome writing!
2/21/2010 c5 3Random Things
OMG! again nice story!

I was waiting and waiting for this chapter to come out and then it did!

is Aidan meant to be a half- vampire?

how is she going to find out? LOL XD (i want to find out)

please please please write the next chapter!

Random Things :D
2/19/2010 c4 9Aleksy The Flying Onion
Wah! I didn't know you updated!

I liked this chapter. I like the vampire's character; smug, handsome, and irritating to Aidan. hehehe. :)

And then a big old pile of friends! Cool chapter. Keep it up!
2/1/2010 c4 d e e e e l e e e e t e e d
This is really good.

cant wait for the next chapter.!
1/21/2010 c4 3Random Things