for The Man Of My Teenage Dreams

12/3/2009 c1 10CassandraStacy
Ha hah! This kind of reminds me of some of my chance encounters. Although I tend to keep those short. But I did really like this. And I enjoyed the meddling of the mother! Oh boy, in high school it was so difficult for me to find a guy who was a Christian. And now I go to a Christian college and it's difficult for me to find a man who isn't either in love/engaged or more interested in "bromance" which is a nice term for all those guys who would rather do "manly" things together instead of, I don't know, spend actual time with a GIRL. Alas . . . I guess I'll just hold out until the real world. Guys are overrated anyways. ^_^

Cassandra

P.S. But yeah, I did really like the short story. It would be a nice beginning for a longer story. Although, I'd be more inclined to make her think that this is the "man of her teenager dreams" and then have another guy come into the picture. But that's just because I like love triangles in stories. lol.
10/30/2009 c1 Nodame
Hey, I LOVED this story!

I could relate to it so greatly:

- All my requirements of a guy are the same (but I don't care much about looks). It's pretty hard to find a guy who's religious. I do know this guy whom I used to have a crush on, and he was in my church and everything but he thinks of me only as a sister. ='( Besides, there's this other prettier girl (who is also my friend) and she likes him and they get alogn WAY better than moi, so I gave up.

- Ugh, don't remind me about how everyone else is thinner than me. I swear, too many girls at my school are anorexic. Their thighs are legit, a little less than 6 inches wide or something. I'm short (5'1") and chubby (105 lbs) and not very pretty. =S

- I'm not allowed to date either ~_~
10/29/2009 c1 ANewDayWillCome
This was freaking adorable. Beautifully written, nice detail and I could feel your characters emotions. Great!
10/29/2009 c2 8castiel89
You should try to continue this (after WTACA) of course...I need that fix!

Make it end how you WANT it to end!
10/28/2009 c1 2It's Not The Same
Oh, my, ain't that sweet? I do hope you'll meet him again, based on your one-shot here. [And I do hope something will spark from there ;)]

Anyway, it was ah-doh-rably cute. w
10/27/2009 c1 33ecmnesiac angel
This really cracked me up! I like the way you write..descriptions galore. *grin* hee hee

The Filipino conversation part sorta threw me off...nice surprise, that one...was not expecting that at all..hahaha..but it's great!
10/26/2009 c1 natmarie
Love it. Super cute and fun and flowy to read. Just watch out/read through for some minor typos. I've seen guys at church...cruel God haha. Jk. Great job with a one shot.
10/25/2009 c1 3bananna nanners
This is so cute! I love it! I hope you find him again! If you do, write about it again!
10/24/2009 c1 MissStickyNote
JESS! I love the intro. It's very well-written and I'm not just saying it because I'm your best friend. :)) Anyway, continue this, aryt? ;)
10/24/2009 c1 8castiel89
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! This was so cute!

I loved reading the more detailed version than what you told me! I probably would've fainted at the sight of his eyes and smile (those are my two weaknesses!). I give you props for switching seats with your dad though, I'd have probably ended up admiring him from afar, while watching someone else sit next to him.

I am the same way with guys sweetie! I too have my own personal checklist that they must abide by in order for them to be potential boyfriends! LOL. Although, it did give me a sense of relief that I am not the only one out there who thinks like that.

Loved it! (Hope it cured your writer's block!)
10/24/2009 c1 3St. Clair
Haha I love this piece! Jess is hilarious. I love the fact that her and her mum (who is actually AWESOME) have their Filipino code - useful, that, when you're in public :) *Grin* Great one-shot - I really like your style of writing!