for Ælfin

3/14/2010 c4 24fairies and snapple
Write longer chapters, please! I like this story and want to know what happens next!
1/13/2010 c4 2Ray-Anne
I love being able to speak to animals. That's always my favourite skill. Heh. This has a very earthy feel already. Natural and deep y'know
1/13/2010 c4 4Illion
While this story is well-written, I do not think this is your best work. So far, it seems like any other sci-fi/fantasy, particularly Stackpole fantasy. Another "save the girl/chosen one." You also introduce too many made-up things in one sitting. It's a little difficult to keep up with everything.

I'll keep reading it, however, just in case you decide to prove me wrong. Please do, I've enjoyed your other works so far.
12/18/2009 c3 24fairies and snapple
What an interesting start to a story! I like the whole world you've created, like, I can totally visualize the three moons of different colors and the like. Nicely done!
10/27/2009 c3 2Ray-Anne
I know, I *know* I need to update so badly. I'm such a bad procrastinator. I will do that this weekend! Ahem.

Still, this is already taken such a twist of imagination. Truly splendid. =D
10/26/2009 c2 Ray-Anne
Oh my goodness! A new story. This pleases me immensely, especially since it is very interesting sounding. =]