for Kiss of Twilight: Betrayed by the Dawn

5/3/2010 c2 LondonLi
Welcome back! I'm so glad that Vincent's secret is out, finally! And thanks so much for giving us a rundown of what to expect. Congrats on all the personal developments!
5/3/2010 c2 lindsaydelina
Can't they just get arried, have a baby, and get over it?
5/3/2010 c2 Helenor
Wow, hi Ranting!

It has been a while, eh? The forums have been quiet for a long time, and I was kind of worried something had happened to you. Congrats on getting into optometry school and getting a boyfriend! Those pesky things, they're distracting, huh? (Ahahaha, I'm just joking, really!)

Okay, now on to the review:

I like this ending better than the last one. We (well, Helena) know why Vinny was keeping it secret now! I like how Chris's attitude towards Helena leaving is different now . He's not as forgiving to her for leaving. I think it's realistic and they've not really had a sibling spat before. (I'm pretty close to my brother, but I've had plenty of spats with him.)Hopefully Chris will forgive her.
5/3/2010 c2 1MellyMeliza
First off: I AM SO GLAD YOU UPDATED.

Second: Oh man! You really really have to update the next chapter soon! Vinny needs to catch up to her and explain!

Third: Update soon please!
3/23/2010 c1 1chrissy.qld
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

UPDATE SOON!

3/16/2010 c1 MorningManiacEveningElegance
Oh please update soon! It's been far to long!
2/20/2010 c1 LadyoflaSelva
It's been forever since u updated! Please update ASAP! BTW this is a really really really good story!
2/15/2010 c1 W
Yes! A update will be fantastic! Really can't wait to find out how Helena will fare!
2/11/2010 c1 LesWinVS.ShelCoop
This story is really, and u seriously are a fantastic writer! Please update as quick as possible.
2/7/2010 c1 MK16
Please continue soon

? :D

this Story = awesomeness
1/22/2010 c1 2Nanii
please update, I want - no - need to know what happens=D

and thanx for your awesome writing! I absolutely LOVE your stories!
1/18/2010 c1 T-Bone Streep
Chapter 2 please...ASAP! :D
1/11/2010 c1 MeanGreenRene
The cloud hand on the moon, that was great imagery and metaphor. Ugh I despise Cindy...so so much. Update quickly!
1/10/2010 c1 ARoyalPain
Update! Update Update! ASAP please.
1/10/2010 c1 Rhonda23Basket
I've read the first two books and they are AMAZING! I love Vinny and Helena as a potential couple. Please update quickly! This is a great story, and you are a very talented writer.
195 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »