for Kiss of Twilight: Betrayed by the Dawn

10/27/2009 c1 2Forever Isn't Real
Omigosh omigosh omigosh!

I honestly haven't been this excited about a new chapter/story in forever.

Awesome.

Heh, you mentioned me. ^.^

I finally got around to actually making the account with my name. Woops. So yeah.

Lovers the update. I got confused that it was Cindy and had to reread it at first. Nice analogy too...

So yeah. Update soon?

And thanks for, uh, adjusting the type of questions you answer.

You're epic :D
10/27/2009 c1 4Venomous Vengeance
oh! i totally love the myth about the moon! it's so nice! can't wait for your next chapter!
10/27/2009 c1 7miss-life
I was so excited when I saw you updated that I read it on my mobile phone. I don't even want to know how much the bill will be :D

I agree with the spoilers, while I didn't want to know what happens, I couldn't stop myself from reading them:D

Can't wait for the updates!

Tina
10/27/2009 c1 1Xanthe P
Cool chapter! I liked the whole metaphor with the jealous moon and stuff. Really cool. ;)

Can't wait for the new book to start! Yay!
10/26/2009 c1 1Treehugger22
HORAY! **Dances around while throwing confettie** I'm so excited! Very interesting way to open the new book I must say. I do wish it had been longer, but what better way to hook a reader than give them a small taste of something delicious? It's like crack. I'm hooked. Please continue to support my addiction by uploading a new chapter soon!

Loves!
10/26/2009 c1 dwpea
Okay, i have to say i was just a little lost but then everything made sense about the jealous moon (nice analogy there!). It's starting a little weird, but i'm sure you have some elaborate interwoven plot for us later! =]

Aw, you can't make Melina more human...then we, the readers, will have no one to hate and blame every misfortune on. I am personally over hating Cindy. haha.

Will be eagerly awaiting the next chap..
10/26/2009 c1 SpotWillRuleTheWorld
yeah! You started the next book! This better be the last. Not sure what I would do if it wasn't. probably just keep reading because your an awseome writer like that. Enjoying the flattery? You should.
10/26/2009 c1 CharlyB
I'm so glad you're starting the final book. Can't wait to see it play out.
10/26/2009 c1 Helenor
I've ben waiting! Ah, well. We've all been busy with school these days. Did Cindy really think Melina was her fairy godmother? Weird. How did Felicity meet Melina?
10/26/2009 c1 7MuseofMagic
Lovely descriptions, a good and interesting start. It might seem random, but In the end we all know it isn't, this is where the whole story began! I'm really glad you finally gave some detail into that night with Cindy and Melina and all - I've been waiting for it.

~ Cait
10/26/2009 c1 1xxBloodxxRedxxRosexx
Yay, it's up, finally! I like how it started, just cuz Cindy's and amazing villian and it would be disapointing if she was left out.
10/26/2009 c1 littlerenren
I love your stories! and im especially glad you decided to update!1
10/26/2009 c1 1MellyMeliza
I get home and check my email, and when I saw this I was like "YES!"

This is so awesome, Im so excited for this.

Cant wait for the next update!

(Ah! My names on there! D: )
10/26/2009 c1 8Written
NO WAY. you posted this? I am SO pumped. I admit, I wasn't expecting it soon for some reason, so this is majorly exciting.

wow, this chapter was beautiful... I loved the parable about the jealous moon and how it related to cinderella just perfectly.a nd the images of the forest... wow. awesome start to this story!

also, congrats on getting nominated (I can't recall if I already said that, haha), and good luck!
10/26/2009 c1 7EFaye
YAY! i've been waiting for this :D

I'm so excited that you've decided to go on writing this instead of one of your other stories, although I do love your other stories as well, I've just been dying to know what happens :D

keep up the truly amazing work, can't wait for more!

Erika