for Kiss of Twilight: Betrayed by the Dawn

8/15/2010 c1 3Ivymax1234
"Have you seen two tiny, irritating pests? There were here a moment ago."

That was from Vinny's dream... I think you meant "They", not "There". Just pointin' that out.

Meanwhile... I still don't get who Phoenix is. Did I like miss a chapter or something?
8/14/2010 c1 1the.writer.hannah
I still have yet to see an update! Come girly (or at least I think you're a girl...)! Pick up the pace! Tomorrow is my birthday, which BTW it really is, I am not even slightly kidding, so maybe you could get a new chaper up as a present to me? PLEASE?

Like I said, I can pester and annoy you to post up that new chapter! Do hurry!

Hannah
8/12/2010 c2 the.writer.hannah
you need to update. like now. right now. i can see that its been three months since the lasttime you updated. so update. or i promise i shall email/pm/whatever ways possible to pester you to update! cuz u cant just leave it hanging here;its unfair to your devoted readers. i promise you that I will be annoyingly persistent if you don't updatee. believe me; i will do it. So please do update!
8/6/2010 c2 1chrissy.qld
PLEASE UPDATE SOON I MISS THIS STORY OH SO MUCH :(

PLEASE times INFINITY!
8/1/2010 c2 redambrosia
I have read your entire series and although I have a serious case of numb butt, it was completely worth it! Your characters are well developed and the suspense is on the murder spree it should be on! If you do get this published I will recommend it to everyone.
7/23/2010 c2 9Pearlblue5
I can't wait for more. Though truthfully right now I'm hatin' on Helena a bit.
7/8/2010 c2 1Lorana
I read the first two books in the series that you've written in a matter of days. ^^;; I probably should have read "Or So The Story Goes" first but I was interested in the summery you posted for Kiss of Twilight. I found this story to be very addicting and couldn't stop, even when parts have been very depressing. Still hoping for there to be a happy ending at the very end, and can't wait for your next update. Keep up the excellent work now I need to read all of your other stories.
7/6/2010 c1 iWait
Oh my gosh. I love this. And all the other books that this is connected to. I would really really really love it if you update soon.

Please? :3
7/5/2010 c2 Planurescape
I love this story of yours! I cant wait to see whats in store for both Helena and Vinny, especially now that Helena knows Vin's secret. Looking forward to the next chapter and please update soon
6/25/2010 c2 2curlyxcutie
Oh, please, please hurry up and write the story! You wouldn't believe how absolutely in love with it I am! You're characters are all so real, the story's one of the best I've ever read, includng real books! I seriously think you should get it published...please? It's an amazing series, incredibly fascinating. Vinny is my favorite character! Actually, when I'm reading it, I feel like I'm actually IN the story. Please hurry up and get the chapters posted, because I only have two months left of summer and I can't stay up all night reading the Kiss of Twilight series like I've been doing for the past few days. Oh; -and this is a request, you don't have to follow through with it- but maybe you could have Helena save Vinny from something in this book? I mean, he's always saving her, and I think she should return the favor. But anyways, as I said, I really,really, LOVE LOVE LOVE these books,and I'm really looking forward to reading OR So the Story Goes once you get it published!
6/23/2010 c2 1Red Warden
I Think I might like it better if Vinny doesn’t come along. Then again I would miss all the sexual tension. This chapter seems a lot less confusing then the original one; I guess that’s why you changed it? And did you change the prologue?

I wish Eve didn’t have to die.
6/15/2010 c2 Hydrogen Peroxide
I can't wait for the next chapter. I really can't! Its been so long...So I hope that perhaps you could update soon?
6/6/2010 c2 LesWinVS.ShelCoop
Hooray! An update! However it has been over a month, so please please please update quickly. I love this trilogy.
5/24/2010 c2 LadyoflaSelva
WOOHO! Update. Please update ASAP!
5/16/2010 c2 MorningManiacEveningElegance
Although Vinny's secret may have been slightly anti-climatic, I still LOVED you update. Aw poor Chris. He just wants his big sister to stay, but he can't seem to get through to her...UPDATE! ASAP! (Wow, I seem bipolar today.)
195 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »