for My Beautiful Sweet Chocolate Prince

6/26/2005 c1 60I can't believe it's over
hey i liked this story what happened to the second part?
1/3/2005 c3 3Penguin Empress
Hey! I can't seem to be able to veiw chapters 2 and 3. It's like you've uploaded them, but their blank. Are you just...saving time or something? Anyways, I love the story, or what I've read of it so far. Keep going!Oh, and this is a link for my quizzes/stories on quizilla.com. Fallen from my Pheonix is about our dearest Joaquin. But he won't come in till later chapters. Please feel free to take my quizzes and generally poke about on Quizilla!TheArcherOfMirkwood's QizzesThanks!Pengiun Empress
3/27/2003 c1 16Lonely Star
How come I can only read chapter 1, while it seems you've uploaded three? Is it my computer? If so, sorry. If not, please fix it so I can read more! Great story by the way.
8/3/2002 c3 28Arayuldawen
this is great so far, I love Joaquin Phoenix, I'm seeing Signs tonight, to see him. Anyways, great story. Get the next chapter up, I can't wait to see what happens.

~Arayuldawen~
7/26/2002 c3 7CloudNine1
No more? What Joaquin is so wonderful! Please write more :) I really enjoyed it.

-Mel
1/25/2002 c2 Kels
ehy! you know what! I'm BLONDE! *lol* hehe, this is a really cute story! *keeps reading*
12/20/2001 c3 74Yelen
LOL, that's the funniest thing I've read all day! I mean, Joaquin in a dress and wearing lipstick! I'd die to see that! Also, I totally agreed with this description: "the most kissable mouth of anyone I'd ever seen". Strangely, I feel the same way. :)
7/10/2001 c3 Lila6
I love it so far! But I love anything with Joaquin! Keep up the good work. I can't wait for more!
6/15/2001 c2 1Fencergirl
hey, lindsey, sarah here! i LOVE the story. write some more! (VG? maybe?)
5/25/2001 c1 Kat
Cool...keep up the good work...i cant wait till the next chapter! I wanna know what jaoquin is like!

Kat xx
5/8/2001 c2 3Elinar Llewellyn
Hey Bluefen, it's Kitten here.

I LOVE this! It's so funny! You're a great writer, especially when you're describing Joaquin.. Not that that's hard for us? ;) How long have you been writing?

Can't wait for chapter three. **Grins**
5/5/2001 c1 JapAnime