for Russian Daughter

11/14/2010 c7 SunnyD
I love this story. But the ending made me want to cry. I think it was way to fast but you got the rough outline of the story. Cant wait for the next chapter
6/13/2010 c1 lijuan

welcome to our website is :
12/29/2009 c7 Emily
Whoa, that last part was kind of confusing. But it was still pretty good! Keep up the good work and please hurry with the next one!

12/28/2009 c7 Alenor
oh dear, that's not good. how on earth will she know where he's gone? what's she gonna do? can't wait for more ~ Alenor
12/27/2009 c1 6Devil's Playground
I'm not very familiar with this time period - or any stories set there - but I was able to follow this easily. You had just enough infomation to help me understand, but not to the point where you were info-dumping. It's definitely a very unique and very interesting idea for a story, and it kept me entertained the whole time - I'm curious to see where else it goes!

The dialogue was very well done, especially the accents and such. Each character had a distinct way of speaking that helped characterize them, and I liked that.

One thing you could improve on are your descriptions. You could use some imagery and more vivid language to make your writing more powerful. At some part you gave some good details - like describing Luke at the end, I could picture him easily - but other parts didn't have that kind of detail. For example, the scene where her family was killed could be made far more vivid with better imagery. You could go into detail about how Katina is feeling - I'm sure she's scared, so you could talk about her heart thumping, or her palms sweating, you know, anything like that. You could describe the sound of the gunshots and her reactions to them - just stuff like that.

Overall, though, quite a good read, and Katina was very well characterized in this chapter. :)
12/25/2009 c6 Alenor
umm ok, they're not really married right? i thought that was just a lie for when they stole the boat tickets? can't wait for more though ~ Alenor
12/22/2009 c6 Emma2Ann12
No! So close! I really like this story! Keep up the good work and please hurry with the next one!

Merry Christmas!

11/28/2009 c5 1griffinphoenix
I really like this story. I have a thing for historical romances.
11/22/2009 c5 Emily
Oh yay they are going to meet up again! Good! I live this story so far! Keep up the good work and please hurry with the next one!

11/21/2009 c5 Alenor
great story so far. i can't wait for more. but i'm confused, does graciella know she's really called katina? because she asks if she knows the soldier...cya next time ~ Alenor
11/15/2009 c4 Ipaintwithwords
Wow...they make it to Paris, but then she runs away from Luke. She meets a British couple but I can't help wonder if they are as innocent as they appear to be...

Darn Katina, hope all is going to be alright with you.
11/13/2009 c4 alakazam05
Hoping for an update soon! I hope they both could go together. Maybe the couple could hire Luke for some other work. I just hope they wouldn't be separated this early. they haven't been together long so I don't think their relationship is well-built.

But either way, on with the story!
11/12/2009 c3 Emily
I like it so far! Very nice job on this, its different, not something people usually write about and I like that!

Keep up the good work and please hurry with the next one!

11/10/2009 c1 Rabid Ballet Freak is lazy
Just a note. I'm sure Sokolova is a female last name, because of the "ova" at the end, and the masculine form would be "Sokolov." I'm not that sure, but relatively. :P
11/8/2009 c2 Alenor
lol, great start, i can't wait for more. although it's sad about her family. cya later ~ Alenor
19 Page 1 2 Next »