for Chasing His Doe

8/29/2011 c7 briieart
Update? Please? I put off reading this one because I wanted to read the ending to "making him believe" first, but I realized that may take a while, so I read this now. Please update! It has been a long time. I am really liking this story, but I also feel like it needs more character development, and I feel like I can't really get under the characters skin as well without having the edited ending to making him believe. And as for the title, I do like "Chasing his Doe" It's cute and describes the situation well. I can't want for them to both figure out that they were on the same plane for 16 hours stalking each other! hehehe
12/28/2010 c7 SJ1996
Please update soon, or why have u stopped the story seems quite good so far
11/28/2010 c7 2ChaoticFaerie
Why haven't you continued :'(?
3/2/2010 c7 1inkspots
Yay :D A new story! I can't wait til Matthew and Jamie meet. I like how you're developing the characters so far. I can't wait to get to know them better and read more of your story. Much luck and love, and til the next chapter
2/12/2010 c7 DutchAver
I absolutely love Darlene in this chapter, she hasn't changed a thing =) I'm only getting more and more curious towards the meeting and it seems you're still postponing it a few chapters =P But that's okay. Poor Jamie, not sure about her feelings towards Zachary... I'm also curious how they will go on. Good chapter!
2/10/2010 c7 Sneha903
awesome chap!
2/10/2010 c7 CoryD
Well, at least Darlene is a kinder more entertaining meddler now, at least so far.
2/10/2010 c7 2Devilish Kisses
Well, it's good to know darlene hasn't changed...much!
2/10/2010 c7 pinkeclipse
thanks for the update!
2/10/2010 c7 1Kcoarra
Ha ha yeah. Darlene really didnt help much when it came to medeling in fact I think she made it worse for David and Megan. Anyways great chapter, cant wait to read more.
1/28/2010 c6 2Its.Not.Me.Its.You
awesomness!

more soon please!
1/27/2010 c6 1KariandTK
Yay! You made my hometown and my high school famous! :) I'm excited that they will get to meet. Great job!
1/27/2010 c6 2Devilish Kisses
Yay! I can't wait to read about their meeting!
1/27/2010 c6 DutchAver
Lots of 'yay' was had in this chapter since I love the two of them finally talking =) I'm very curious how their meeting will go - and a bit afraid that Matthew will accidentally drop he's been reading her diary. Keep it up!
1/26/2010 c6 Sneha903