for Through a Looking Glass

8/23/2016 c9 rad-Shay
Absolutely lovely!
11/23/2015 c2 1Worst Person
'Her long auburn hair was breaded together and entwined into a bum ' omg I couldn't stop laughing at this statement, sorry :'D
7/18/2011 c9 8Kiveda
you are an excellent author and the story is very well crafted.

(other than grammatical mistakes, but as its unedited...)

well its too japanese for me, but it was beautiful.

i would have loved it if they got to tell each other they loved him/her!

good luck

Kiveda
7/15/2011 c9 13wardrobe-monster
I looooooooooooved it! :) I'll admit I'm the most lazy reader in the world because I get so easily distracted and forget what's happening like every paragraph, but I finally managed to read all of it and thought it was amazing! I feel bad because I faved this I'd say almost a whole year ago after starting to read it but I never had the time and lack of distraction to get through it! But I finally got back to it the last few days and it was amazing! Well done, I love the whole story and how everything (and everyone) ended :D and I also loved the little quotes from "the raven" by edgar allen poe which is one of my most favourite poems ever. Thank you so much for having created this!
11/17/2009 c9 6MelGrl
a beautiful tragedy. i love it! ^^
11/15/2009 c9 Jessica
OMG! I luv this story! it should have way more reviews! so sad that syaoran died though! :'( oh well, ur story was so good! and vivid and i luved the main character. plz continue to write, ur so inspiring to amateur authors like moi. ^-^
11/15/2009 c9 three
Awesome story. Thank you for sharing.
11/14/2009 c9 5TearDropsOnMyBlueJeans
Wow! What a beautiful story from start to finish! I was always a fan of Sakura & Syaoran from cardcaptors! This is a beautiful story! Keep up the great work!