for Rejection doesn't mean failure

11/11/2005 c1 17Sarrasanne
I really like this one, very good, real nice, an eensy weensy bit unrythmed, but i bet it goes well with music. it just looks like it fits. Kinda know the feeling, i symp.

luv Ife
5/27/2003 c1 52LoVeCyNic
yea u go girl r it is guy.it doesnt matter.wat matters is it's a great poem n it's very inspirational.i like it.;)
5/24/2002 c1 41WalkingOnWater
this was a little similiar to your last one, but this time its the world rejecting you, instead of you rejecting the world...this too had some interesting approaches...is this how you feel or was it the spur of the moment type of thing? oh well, doesn't matter, it was still good
12/2/2001 c1 5MmmMmmGood
*wipes away tears* ok, it actually wasnt sad, exactly, but im really touched. take this with my other reviews to mean that i think you are incredably talented and i am going to start sobbing because they are so beautiful. i dont know what you were going for in your poetry, but i just take them to mean to me what they mean to me, which i think is the main point of poetry, to express feelings, and to let others express theirs. i am in awe of you, and really want to turn some of these into songs, but, alas, they are yours. *sigh*
11/12/2001 c1 10jessiCA3
awesome meaning. get up there and sing! :)*
11/5/2001 c1 Chun-Lee
What's a whelp. But it was a nice poem
5/9/2001 c1 Vivian Tse
hmm..i noticed yr poems are kinda depressing sometimes. y not try something happier, eh? but still, it's good :)
5/8/2001 c1 HUman