for Broken Hearts Breaking Walls

5/4/2013 c7 Samantha Louise
This is really good I haven't sent you a message beczsue I wantedto tget to the next cahpter. I'm planning on finishing this today. Goingto the next chapter. Bye!
12/26/2012 c1 Stella
Unless the girl is mute, she should talk. Kind of pointless to have a mouth and a voice if she's not going to use it. Also, if she doesn't have some legitimate excuse for not talking such as in the book "Speak" where the girl nearly got raped and stopped talking for a year; Maddie should use her voice, otherwise it's just frustrating and stupid.
7/1/2011 c6 pranali
is it called the red room because of the red lights? cause in my photography class we call it the dark room...
12/15/2010 c1 dreambeautiful
Nice plot, nice characters. But this was very slow paced, not alotta action. The sentences were very choppy, barely any flow or communication. Not very descriptive either. Maddie is probably the most boring person I've ever met, and I haven't even met her.
12/6/2010 c1 12aLphaSpiCa
hey..juz read ur story...it has gud ending & nice story developmentt..luved it..keep it up.. : )
10/24/2010 c32 3DarkGoddess3
Very cute ending. Great story. I really enjoyed reading it. I liked the characters they were great together.
10/17/2010 c32 4YumKiwiDelicious
oh yay happy ending! I'm so happy i read this story! great work!
9/14/2010 c32 2peterpan7285
That was a really good story! A little slow paced for my taste, yeah. But, I think you're a very talented author, and you did very well on the story. :) Congrats :) You've won my approval, (if that means anything, lol).
9/12/2010 c18 6Love Life and Covens
Hey, you know that you put Logan instead of Noah sometimes? This is the second time I've seen it, the first was a few chapters back and I forgot to say something.
8/30/2010 c23 Brittany Rose
I feel physic. When Maddie always reacted the way she did to Noah I figured something happened and then I guessed she was raped because of how she acted. By the way LOVE the story! :)
8/30/2010 c32 tell it to the sky
yeah it was good.
8/25/2010 c32 36Kate Marshall
So this is the end? The definite end? (You haven't changed the story's status to "complete.")

:D LOVE. Thank you for the amazing story, and for your timely updates!
8/25/2010 c32 7C. Bradford
I agree, this chapter was rather cheesy... haha. The ending is good though, that's all that matters. :D I enjoyed reading this. I do believe you have some talent up your sleeve.
8/24/2010 c32 DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402
you should totally do an epi!
8/24/2010 c1 3GirlWithTheDancingCherryTrees
You said she was anti-social, not mute. =.=
234 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »