for Every Day That Passes

2/24/2012 c3 witeaya
thanks for answering!

sorry to hear about u losing ur laptop. i too had experienced similar situations and dont they just made ur blood boil?

i am so dang happy and giddy to hear that u are not abandoning this story. and a will be update on top of that? u just made my morning :)

happy writing!
2/24/2012 c2 witeaya
should i give up on this story? :(
2/19/2012 c11 Alixermixer
I absolutely love this story and I hope that you come back to finish this. I should absolutely be in bed but I had to finish the first then move onto the sequel. I really hope that you come back!
12/3/2011 c11 witeaya
any chance of an update soon?

pls...
6/26/2011 c11 RockFan
Good to see another chapter on this one. But now you have me worried that something is going to happen to Presley!

Update quickly!
6/25/2011 c11 1Kcoarra
Ive really missed this story I'm glad you updated
6/25/2011 c10 who's-to-say09
You're back! thank god! I was waiting for this for sooo long! I can't wait until you update!:D
6/24/2011 c11 mihaela
I am so happy that you updated again, I realy mised this story, and I would like to tell not to let Preley die (my nice had leukemia, she was treated for a very long time, and now she has a four months baby girl) please update again soon.
6/24/2011 c1 sacrificed heart
oh my gosh! i'm excited you finally got back into this story! i have to remember what happened in the first one, but i'm sure i can remember! (btw this is metallicdiamond)

i can't wait to get reading this story! hope you update often
6/1/2011 c10 witeaya
i really like this story and the first installment eventho i felt that it ended too abruptly.

love the characters development and the plots. there were not cliche and the whole cancer issue is a refreshing topic to read about.

pls update soon!
12/21/2010 c10 mihaela
please update soon, I realy love this story
10/6/2010 c10 marijee
So I am all caught up. I hope you continue this story. I really like these characters and want to see how you finish their story. If not...I did enjoy what I read. Thank you for writing.
10/6/2010 c9 marijee
Losing a baby sometimes is personal for the mother and the father. They each feel it differently, it was good that they finally had a small blowup and talked about their feelings. I am glad that Janie and Wyatt are trying again. Trust may be hard, but if they keep talking...
10/6/2010 c6 marijee
Enjoying the story. I hope that things work out ok for Jane and Presley. They were friends. So is Presley pregnant?
10/6/2010 c4 marijee
I'm not sure what I would do if I were in the position Presley is in. I guess the truth can set you free or imprison you...sigh.
70 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »