for There’s a Possibility

12/12/2009 c1 ArabellaC
Very interesting story, I'm glad you linked me to it. I hope to see an update soon.
11/29/2009 c1 Makii
Oh honestly if this is a hidden picture type story then I have NO IDEA what is! And you're testing me is so not cool XD. I GOT LIKE...2 AND A HALF RIGHT!

Anyway I really enjoyed this, like a lot. A WHOLE LOT. I want you to hurry up with the next chapter while I'm at work which I need to go get ready for so I'm not late because at the moment I'm seriously going to be late and with the way work has been lately I doubt I'll get off easy if they catch me being late*deep breath*

RIGHT THEN. I love you, I love this story, I hate not getting people right : [ XD Keep it up!
11/28/2009 c1 Kintsu44luver
Cewl story! I hope u keep writing.
11/28/2009 c1 SasuNaru2themax
THIS ROCKED. I've always been one for gay stories and such so this was awsome. i loved it and you are awsome. :D
11/28/2009 c1 Rukagohime
Wow...I'm totally in love with Ban, which is sad 'cause he's totally gay for Noah . But gay for Noah is still hot!

This was a really well-written chapter and all the characters are interesting and engaging. I can't wait to see more of this. it was really good.