for Him and Her

10/11/2014 c1 Guest
I fell for a guy in two years ago and have liked him this whole time. We were good friends before this happened and have been throughout this whole thing. Before I even met him I was friends with her. She knows I like him and has been trying to support me this whole time but just recently started to develop feelings for him. He likes her, has for awhile. I can see that of course. She told me today about how she feels and I already know they'll end up together. Thank you for writing something for me to relate to, I appreciate it.
5/25/2011 c1 16mizgardenia21
One shots are good. I liked this one...it's real.
6/20/2010 c1 i am a girl
hm, is this from experience? i could almost see the emotions oozing out of the laptop. great stuff. sad stuff. write more.
1/1/2010 c1 Spiralling
i reallyy like this. it's really well written. i like how it's a bit vague but not, at the same time; and that it's quite realistically described. and yeah, it's kind of emo, but it works, so it's all good :)

i also think you should continue this. it's a great oneshot, but it seems like it has the potential to be a really good story. i dunno, give it a thought, if you have time.

thanks for writing :D
12/13/2009 c1 jtianity
definitely emo. but definitely possible. and definitely how unrequited like/love/crush is supposed to feel like(not speaking from personal experience, i just know). great job. keep these stories coming. please? with cherries on top?:))
12/4/2009 c1 12emopoet
I like it. :) But then again, I am kinda emo. haha.

"Because he makes me fall harder each day. The same days that he falls harder for her."

- love that line.
12/4/2009 c1 1midsthegap
I didn't find this too emo, it was pretty compelling and relatable. I think most people have been in this unrequited love position and you've portrayed it very well. Right now you've got a really well written piece of a story...it reminds me of a monologue actually. If you wanted to flesh it out, you just need to explore the conflict further...does the speaker confront her crush? does he secretly like the speaker after all? Do one of the other friends suspect the speaker's feelings?

All in all, well done:)